Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 12-18-2009, 07:30 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Im selling a 52/23 Toro Grandstand. Its in the classified section if you want to see it.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:14 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Cut View Post
I have ridden both 52"/23 hp GS and yes the 60"/26 hp is by far faster. Do not care if your rep said they were the same. When i jumped on both, as i do work for a place i drive them everyday the 60" has more speed and also quicker reverse which is nice lol. I run my business with a 52"/23hp and I know the difference. 60" is quicker and reverse is improved. Maybe it was that one unit, but it shouldnt be.

Justin
Does the grandstand have reverse.. and I hear its slow.. is it? How fast are you cutting compared to the wright stander large frame 48/23? I am thinking of getting either a toro or a exmark stand on 48/23 which machine do you recommend? (also for cut speed and reverse) i know the ex is a 24hp
Old 12-20-2009, 03:49 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmorgans View Post
Does the grandstand have reverse.. and I hear its slow.. is it? How fast are you cutting compared to the wright stander large frame 48/23? I am thinking of getting either a toro or a exmark stand on 48/23 which machine do you recommend? (also for cut speed and reverse) i know the ex is a 24hp
Yes the toro has reverse. The forward controls are pretty fast I think 8.5mph but the reverse is a little slow. I am only a hour and a half away from Pittsburg and Im selling a Grandstand 52"/23hp. with a bagger.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:07 PM
LawnSite Member

I love exmark, I bought one and my business soared, but I have heard bad things on thirty vantage, can't get over curbs. And only good with discharge. Look at the trivantage deck.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-01-2012, 02:21 PM
LawnSite Member

I have heard on a few threads that the toro is fast, so the smaller deck is more efficient than a bigger deck, I thought we are trying to make our customers yards loook better, so why are you hauling ass, buy a bigger deck and go slower.duh
Posted via Mobile Device