Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #21  
Old 08-02-2012, 12:40 AM
zak406 zak406 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: irwin pa
Posts: 1,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades Lawn Maintenance View Post
I don't think I would trust her with my meds...
As long as she is dealing vics or perks its ok you can always use an extra one haha.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-02-2012, 01:01 AM
Blades Lawn Maintenance's Avatar
Blades Lawn Maintenance Blades Lawn Maintenance is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Baton Rouge, La
Posts: 1,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak406 View Post
As long as she is dealing vics or perks its ok you can always use an extra one haha.
Lol Hahahahaha
__________________
“Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.”
*Les Brown


"There is no such thing as failure. There are only results." – Tony Robbins


Enough Said...
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-02-2012, 01:05 AM
zak406 zak406 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: irwin pa
Posts: 1,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades Lawn Maintenance View Post
Lol Hahahahaha
On that note, they hand vicodins and perks out like there candy. Over the past 4 years I have had 3 surgeries and I have been given over 200 pills for those surgeries. 2 of which werent bad pain wise....
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-02-2012, 01:06 AM
Blades Lawn Maintenance's Avatar
Blades Lawn Maintenance Blades Lawn Maintenance is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Baton Rouge, La
Posts: 1,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak406 View Post
On that note, they hand vicodins and perks out like there candy. Over the past 4 years I have had 3 surgeries and I have been given over 200 pills for those surgeries. 2 of which werent bad pain wise....
Dang man lol
__________________
“Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.”
*Les Brown


"There is no such thing as failure. There are only results." – Tony Robbins


Enough Said...
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-02-2012, 01:10 AM
zak406 zak406 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: irwin pa
Posts: 1,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades Lawn Maintenance View Post
Dang man lol
Thats not the point I was making, there is no reason to hand out 3/4 worht the pills they do, then they wonder why so many americans are hooked on some type of drug... My brother had his spleen removed after spending 4 months with the doctors trying to let it heal itself. He went through a week of withdrawl after it was all said and done, he said that week was worse than the spleen it self....
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-02-2012, 01:28 AM
Blades Lawn Maintenance's Avatar
Blades Lawn Maintenance Blades Lawn Maintenance is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Baton Rouge, La
Posts: 1,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak406 View Post
Thats not the point I was making, there is no reason to hand out 3/4 worht the pills they do, then they wonder why so many americans are hooked on some type of drug... My brother had his spleen removed after spending 4 months with the doctors trying to let it heal itself. He went through a week of withdrawl after it was all said and done, he said that week was worse than the spleen it self....
Yeah Iwould image so.. Withdraw is no joke
__________________
“Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.”
*Les Brown


"There is no such thing as failure. There are only results." – Tony Robbins


Enough Said...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.com™ - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 PM.

Page generated in 0.06395 seconds with 9 queries