Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-14-2012, 06:13 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWJ Services View Post
Obviously you do not. Seriously what do you have to gain by acting this way? The CDL knowledge Award?
Seriously? Really?

I can say I have one, but as far as you know, I could be a 15 YO girl sitting on SoBeach.

So does it really make a difference? Any and all of us could be lying.

Would you believe me if I told you I do have and have had one for I don't even remember how long?

I'd still like to hear the misinformation instead of someone just spouting out that it's wrong.
Old 08-14-2012, 06:56 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes View Post
Seriously? Really?

I can say I have one, but as far as you know, I could be a 15 YO girl sitting on SoBeach.

So does it really make a difference? Any and all of us could be lying.

Would you believe me if I told you I do have and have had one for I don't even remember how long?

I'd still like to hear the misinformation instead of someone just spouting out that it's wrong.
The fact is you can only copy and paste what you Google off the internet. Each state has it's own variances of the Federal rules so if you do not live in the same state as the person and you have no experience with th local authorities interpretation of the rules then aren't you posting so called misinformation. Fortunately in this section most of us who post regularly here have had enough interaction between us too know that we are actually hard working people with a business and are here trying to help each other grow or businesses in a positive manner. So we share or experiences in a somewhat helpful manner. So to add validity to your opinion it helps for people too know you. If you choose to fabricate an on line persona( which you are suggesting) then your opinion will just be dismissed as overtime most of us will realize what your true intent is. Too cause trouble and stroke your ego. Have a great day.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:48 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
The fact is you can only copy and paste what you Google off the internet.

So you are implying that when I or someone else posts a link from that specific state or federal website, I or someone else is giving incorrect information?

Each state has it's own variances of the Federal rules so if you do not live in the same state as the person

Which is why when I post something or ask someone to post a link backing up their statement, I use or ask them to use their state's website.

and you have no experience with th local authorities interpretation of the rules then aren't you posting so called misinformation.

I could care less about locals interpretation. The law is the law and if you ask 3 DOT cops the same question you will get at least 4 different answers. That's why we have a court system, so these DOT cops can not use their own personal interpretation based on how good a day they are having to enforce said laws.

Fortunately in this section most of us who post regularly here have had enough interaction between us too know that we are actually hard working people with a business and are here trying to help each other grow or businesses in a positive manner.

You should pay closer attention then. I've been registered for 4 more years than you have. I have posted in these threads many a time. I was here before a couple of the mods and SA even dreamed of buying it. Back when Plowsite was a subforum of Lawnsite. Bet you didn't know that.

So maybe you are the one who ought to take a look around at someone's posts and how long they have been here.

So we share or experiences in a somewhat helpful manner.

So was I. 93Chevy admitted he mistyped. What I posted was factual information for every single state. Or would you care to post links proving where I am wrong?

So to add validity to your opinion it helps for people too know you.

You're kidding?

If you choose to fabricate an on line persona( which you are suggesting)

That was sarcasm. It's a form of communication. It's used to make a point that is obvious.

For that matter, how does anyone know you are who you are?

There's a few members on here who know who I am, they're even in the same town, can you say the same thing?

then your opinion will just be dismissed as overtime most of us will realize what your true intent is.

Again, not opinion, what I have posted is fact, unless you care to provide a copy or link to where I am wrong. I am man enough to admit it publicly. Just ask Charles, he almost banned me because I called someone out publicly and was wrong about that person. So I apologized in public.

Too cause trouble and stroke your ego.

Really, how is posting factual information causing trouble and stroking one's ego?

Have a great day.
You too!
Old 08-14-2012, 08:12 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

I was told if you argue with an idiot you have too stoop to his level and he will beat you with experience everytime!

You win!
Old 08-14-2012, 06:52 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
I was told if you argue with an idiot you have too stoop to his level and he will beat you with experience everytime!

You win!
No. You won. You drug him down to that level and beat with experience.

Wether or not you have a CDL doesn't mean jack sh1t here.

You got a CDL? Great. Want a cookie? I have one too. BFD.

I have seen you post a single lick of fact in this thread. Only disinformation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes
Your argument falls flatter than a 3 day old roadkill squirrel.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:06 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Jimmyjack I'd love to know what you think is wrong.

Junior, we are still waiting.

Quote:
Old 08-14-2012, 07:08 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffster View Post
No. You won. You drug him down to that level and beat with experience.

Wether or not you have a CDL doesn't mean jack sh1t here.

You got a CDL? Great. Want a cookie? I have one too. BFD.

I have seen you post a single lick of fact in this thread. Only disinformation.
You guys the Laurel and Hardy show?

Sorry did not know youy where His personal ?ut hugger!
Old 08-14-2012, 10:09 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
You guys the Laurel and Hardy show?

Sorry did not know youy where His personal ?ut hugger!
He'd have to have some to hug. Which apparently is more then can be said for you.

Quote:
Old 08-15-2012, 10:44 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffster View Post
Jimmyjack I'd love to know what you think is wrong.

Junior, we are still waiting.
I guess wrong was the wrong word for , maybe misinformation was a better fit.
All I was trying to get at is when anytime someone asks a cdl related question you get people jumping in on it that don't have they're cdl but they'll tell you all about what they heard from a buddy ,or say something with out posting a link to where they got it......
And yes each state can put they're own twist to the rule and regs of the cdl but for the most part they're the same , but people say what the state they live in rules are as if it's the only way the law is read , and every trooper reads it different

Hopefully I cleared up what I was getting at , I suck at putting my thoughts to the "page"
And because I asked anyone else , yes I have my class A and had since 99 but and as posted above good for me right , you'd have to take me on my word or I could be Bullsh!ting
Old 08-17-2012, 12:38 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

100% legal as of yesterday...got my med card and everything fixed the guy found wrong on my truck.
Posted via Mobile Device