Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2012, 10:58 PM
fireman1173005 fireman1173005 is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Anadarko, OK
Posts: 106
Can anyone tell me what this rock is called?

Wondering if anyone can tell me what this type of rock is called. Wanting to call around and get some prices on it but I live about an hour from the closest place that would sell something like this so if you could help me out with a name I'd appreciate it. Thinking about making a flower bed out of something like it and using mortar to hold it together. Would anyone recommend using a concrete or motor base or just setting it on flat solid dirt?

Attached Images
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Grand View Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:10 AM.

Page generated in 0.10242 seconds with 10 queries