Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2012, 04:54 PM
LawnSite Member

Please review my product selling at WW Grainger for fall cleanups

Hello everyone,

I'm going to make this as short as possible. I just signed on with this site as a sponsor so that I can share my product with you. I'm just a small time entrepreneur/inventor that was lucky enough to have WW Grainger see value in my product. I am now an authorized supplier of theirs, which is a great honor of mine to be affiliated with them. You can find my product, the Slap-on attachment, on their website, www.grainger.com, and typing "slap-on" in the search field. It was just added to their product lineup this month, so all of the required and optional accessories for the product have to still be worked out. Its purpose is to assist you in fall cleanups and other cleanups that might require raking or sweeping.

The attachment works on Grainger's 48 and 55 gallon Tough Guy
square receptacles, product #s 5DMV5 and 6YLP6. The item number for ordering the can liners from Grainger is 5XL60. They are 42.5" wide by 48" long, 1.1 mil in thickness, low density, and 56-gallon capacity can liners. You can reference my web page, www.slapon.net, to get a better understanding of the Slap-on attachment's use. A frequent poster here has tried the product and may be willing to share with you his experiences. I'll have to check with him though before I let you know if it's alright.

Please let me know what you think. Your opinions are very important to me and I will respond to every inquiry. I'll also apologize up front that you will probably be seeing a lot of posts from me because it is so important that I share my message about this product. Also, please share this information with anyone that may be interested in the product.