Register free!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2012, 11:09 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl-landscapes View Post
Dealing with customers in this business is as important as knowing what and wear to spray. From this post and all your others I can see your not as good with people skills as you think you are with you application skills. Frankly you sound like a whining pain in the azz who should fit in well sitting behind a counter selling over priced products to Joe homeowner all day. Reading most of your posts make me want to pull my hair out of my head.....I would sick cujo on you too if you were my lawn boy. Now go spout your arrogant crap off to your dumb customers.....no one here wants to hear it.
Fl-landscape

Remember Lesco store clerks are only paid around $ 30,000 a year. At that wage level what can you expect??? I believe I could collect soda cans and make that much.

You have to admit our current local Lesco guys aren't the typical failed Landscapers that work at Lesco. The younger of the two has been with Lesco for a number of years and learned well. The older guy was a spray tech on a golf course for years and Lesco is more of a slow down job before retirement. Both are nice guys. While I am not a big Lesco Customer they are my 7-11 for that Gallon of Milk I need right now. They take care of me even if I am a low volume customer. You have done work on the Lesco landscape, and dealing with those local guys was easy and profitable for you.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.