Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-29-2012, 08:35 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

So far for what we need it it's been great for us. You see alot of companies here with bandits and for us it wasn't the machine that interested us as much. The main thing for us was dealer range we have a large Vermeer dealer right around the corner while Bandit well I have no idea where everyone here in houston gets them bc I have yet to see a BAndit dealer. Don't get me wrong the Bandit makes a great product i just would rather have a daler close to me.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:49 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

That's a badass chipper you got! How many days a week you cutting trees?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-29-2012, 11:07 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondragon Lawn Serv View Post
So far for what we need it it's been great for us. You see alot of companies here with bandits and for us it wasn't the machine that interested us as much. The main thing for us was dealer range we have a large Vermeer dealer right around the corner while Bandit well I have no idea where everyone here in houston gets them bc I have yet to see a BAndit dealer. Don't get me wrong the Bandit makes a great product i just would rather have a daler close to me.
Yea i hear ya Vermeer is where I'm buying my climbing equipment while My guy at K.C bobcat sells bandit stuff and there service is really tough to beat. If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for the Vermeer? also what chip truck would you be looking at?
Old 09-12-2012, 07:33 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

if I'm not mistaken it was 30,000, sorry for the late response.

Just a few random pictures. One is of a full truck load of sod we did for a home this week I'll have pics of that home shortly. Next is a soccer game at BBVA Stadium for the Houston Dynamo vs Real Salt Lake
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2012, 11:15 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Still staying busy with school work and God knows what else. But I'm still at it everyday. Here's just a few random pics that I've been able to take some. First is a tree job we did. Three dead pines but only got pic of one. Next is my sis big ring she'll be marrying soon. The other is one of 6 homes coming basically one after the other so it will be a long spring. Which is great. and the last pics are the most recent home we finished (those pics will come on the next slide as well.
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2012, 11:19 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

the last pic is the view when I head out of school at nigh. Not to bad after a long day
Old 02-05-2013, 04:45 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

well recently I have been busy with my last semester of Engineering school and with a few projects kicking up at the same time. I'm having some long days and even longer nights with school work. Some pics are from two homes that are basically ready, we already installed the irrigation on the front of the first home and we're waiting on the pool to come in to work on the back yard. The next house is basically completed the stucko brick and stone all we're waiting is for the drive way and walkways to be poured. Last and final are from a retention wall we're installing. It's our first larger wall we've done smaller walls but this is just a real challenge for us and it's given me some long headaches but so far it's been a great project. It was engineered but it's just a gravity wall which will have one layer of Geo-grid for extra reinforcement incase of a future pull in the backyard though there's not much space between the wall and house. Any comments or advice is always welcomed.....ohh the Excavator was brought in by a friend and it was a life saver did the work in 30 mins it's a fun toy to play with
Old 02-05-2013, 05:02 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

sorry forgot to attach the pics
Attached Images

Old 02-05-2013, 05:08 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

and the last few
Attached Images

Old 02-05-2013, 06:28 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Looking good! Subscribed!
People pay you to hold their hand. If you don't like doing it, then you are in the wrong business.