Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-03-2012, 06:32 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

personally I use lawnaid.com currently.

in the past I've used lawn pro, or did it myself with a simple spreadsheet. it's not really that difficult to do. if I were more energetic about it and had more time I'd throw out all software and just use spreadsheets and design my own invoices.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:49 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolluv View Post
Thanks. Do yo do fert?

Dave...
I do and want to grow it.

I also do irrigation

This is a powerful program but not really set up for fert.

I think a 3 or 4 part form for fert @ squirt will well. Kind of old school but so is the state.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:43 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

That desco software s interesting thanks for pointing it out. We are at a place now we are looking for something similar.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:50 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Somewhat on the same topic but does anyone use LMN? I believe they are a sponsor here.
I recently went through one of there snow budget classes and its very interesting software also.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:50 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryde307 View Post
That desco software s interesting thanks for pointing it out. We are at a place now we are looking for something similar.
welcome.. I will add that i was contacted after signing up for the trial but not howded by salesmen like some of the other companies listed in this thread.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:56 AM
LawnSite Member

Do any of these programs let you factor weather? Ex: I could not mowing at house 123 main st. at it's usual date, due to rain and re-schedule it for the next opening/day.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:18 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes, S.A. you can change any jobs to a different day or a different crew anytime.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:19 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Like today we got rained out this evening, so I highlighted the few properties we didn't get to and shifted them over to the next available day.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:58 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Jobber Software!!

I have been using Jobber Software this season and I absolutely love it! It has everything that you guys have mentioned on this thread and much more! It has to be the most powerful billing and scheduling software out there and yet it is also the easiest online software I have ever used. You can't usually say powerful and easy in the same sentence when talking about software but with Jobber you can! The base price is $29.00 per month and you get alot for that money! Then you can purchase add-ons that cost anwhere from free to $5 per month. I can tell you that I am paying $34.00 per month! That's the cost of ONE mowing service for your smallest property you manage! That includes all my add-ons! Jobber integrates with both quickbooks online and desktop for free. There is a Chemical tracking add-on that will allow you to track fertilizer apps for your records. In regards to the weather rescheduling, in Jobber, you can easily reschedule jobs and you can add a note in the notes section for each visit. Plus, since Jobber is mobile friendly, you can do everything from your smartphone or tablet.

They are adding new features and improvements on almost a daily basis. This isn't some guy making a software system in his basement during weeknights. They are constantly working on it! Their support is great, you can call them up and they'll chat with you until the issue is fixed.

Jobber has a free trial, that doesn't require a credit card. Give it a try and you'll be hooked!

Old 09-05-2012, 07:38 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

I paid a one time fee of $197 for lawnaid.com. I can have as many clients as I want and I can access the software from any device that has Internet. there are no add ons needed. you get EVERYTHING they have to offer for the price. you can pay monthly as well for $19.99 a month.

this software schedules, estimates, invoices, meetings, expenses, maintenance and more, much more.