Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2012, 08:24 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasProscapesLLC View Post
Was about 400 difference for the 2' expanded metal sides a little more for the solid 2' walls and I am just not a huge fan of the 4' sides when it comes time to fuel. It turns into a jungle gym act to fuel mowers on the trailer.

As for hand-helds whoever makes the dollars make sense is who's making it on my trailer. I have a fsx110 & fs250 weedeaters and a br350 blower that are 9 years old and haven't had to have them in the shop for any reason. Changed the air filter as needed, replaced a primer bulb and keep shafts greased. Figured that was $250 - $350 each that I have made back and then some with that long of a life. Now have a fc95 edger, br600 blower that make the trek out with us and love them too.

Thanks! Boxes were like $210 a piece. 36" long boxes. Was all I could fit with the crossover already there.

Did you ever send a PM? I can't find where I can send PM. Didn't know if I can receive them or not.
You do have a point on the 4' sides, that didn't even cross my mind.
I bring that up about stihl cause I just had to chunk a little over one year old 600 mag cause it dropped a valve, actually I traded it to someone for some other equip, but still highly disappointing.
I will send a PM, just haven't had time.
How many lawns do you have?
People pay you to hold their hand. If you don't like doing it, then you are in the wrong business.