Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-18-2012, 12:55 AM
290 290 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriCountyLawn View Post
I kinda agree with this. Personally I would have made contact before I vented negative stuff about my rep on LS especially if I really wanted to get it fixed.
I see your point but this was handled poorly
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-18-2012, 12:56 AM
Florida Gardener's Avatar
Florida Gardener Florida Gardener is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Humid S. Fl. with sights set on San Diego
Posts: 5,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriCountyLawn View Post
I kinda agree with this. Personally I would have made contact before I vented negative stuff about my rep on LS especially if I really wanted to get it fixed.
Yea, I agree. I also don't agree with giving them an option that you are going to take legal matters. Your putting someone on the defensive instead of trying to work together.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-18-2012, 12:58 AM
Illini_Fan's Avatar
Illini_Fan Illini_Fan is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Batesville, AR
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by 290 View Post
Way to call your customer an ass. Here is a tip. Next time contact your customer directly
This is what I thought would have been the respectable thing for him to do? I did not call him anything. I simply responded to a post that is untrue. However, I understand that it is the internet and a lot of things aren't true. When someone makes false assumptions, isn't it fair to dispute them in the same forum they are made?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-18-2012, 01:03 AM
290 290 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Posts: 216
By you.....no, you represent more than yourself and your taking it personally. Be a professional and take the high ground. Deal with his issue and let him come back here and say he was wrong because you made it right.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-18-2012, 01:03 AM
chagh2.0's Avatar
chagh2.0 chagh2.0 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 145
yea but we all saw it
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-18-2012, 01:03 AM
Illini_Fan's Avatar
Illini_Fan Illini_Fan is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Batesville, AR
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlandscaping View Post
Yea, I agree. I also don't agree with giving them an option that you are going to take legal matters. Your putting someone on the defensive instead of trying to work together.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thank you both. This clearly isn't the place and I considered that before replying. However, when a person literally shreds your character in a public forum, the gloves tend to come off, as they say. I will still work with this man ad do what I can. t is a two way street, though.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-18-2012, 01:05 AM
Greyst1's Avatar
Greyst1 Greyst1 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 877
Ok, here is how i see this thread

Customer - says the mfg rep was supposed to call and didnt in an expectation for resolution

Mfg Rep - Says he has done everything he said he was going to do

Situation - Customer has an issue that remains unresolved

Ok, so now that the facts are clear and everyone is reading.....

Mark, please give your customer some more reassurance that his problem will be resolved. Simple.

I'm sure that he is worried since he didn't here from you. Remember 10K for a mower = a lot of lawn cuts so maybe put the kid gloves on.....
__________________
Believe nothing that you hear, half of what you see, know that most people are idiots!


IMPEACH OBAMA

Barry is killing our Constitution
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-18-2012, 01:05 AM
Florida Gardener's Avatar
Florida Gardener Florida Gardener is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Humid S. Fl. with sights set on San Diego
Posts: 5,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by 290 View Post
By you.....no, you represent more than yourself and your taking it personally. Be a professional and take the high ground. Deal with his issue and let him come back here and say he was wrong because you made it right.
I agree with this too. Great point.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-18-2012, 01:08 AM
290 290 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Posts: 216
You will work with him but you already messed this up and bad. I'd never buy anything from you after this.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-18-2012, 01:16 AM
Greyst1's Avatar
Greyst1 Greyst1 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illini_Fan View Post
Thank you both. This clearly isn't the place and I considered that before replying. However, when a person literally shreds your character in a public forum, the gloves tend to come off, as they say. I will still work with this man ad do what I can. t is a two way street, though.
What the OP posted was hardly "GLOVES OFF", don't be so dramatic Mark. Pick up the phone and just call him to work out a resolution.

Our county is full of arrogance, please show your customer a little more respect. You have an opportunity to shine here, show how much BB cares about the customer, for me for you, i would seize this opportunity to WOW him and then you can enjoy his posts on LS instead of what you chose.

Remember, don't just show up to play, show up to win. Don't be an imitator, be an innovator.
__________________
Believe nothing that you hear, half of what you see, know that most people are idiots!


IMPEACH OBAMA

Barry is killing our Constitution
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:48 PM.

Page generated in 0.07156 seconds with 10 queries