Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-19-2012, 01:52 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam.neusbaum View Post
While trailer trash (I live in a 30 year old mh myself) can have a greater tendency of being sue happy, everything you mentioned means less than nothing to me. Besides, defamation may hold if my sign wasn't absolutely true, but it is. Btw im still giggling over the first comment asking what correlation drugs have with stolen property. All I can picture is he must live within Michael Jacksons Neverland.
Posted via Mobile Device
Your decision, Govern yourself accordingly.
BTW, how did the TAS Trimmer I sent you work out?
easy-lift guy
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-19-2012, 02:04 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Oh sorry I should look at who im responding to. Thanks so much for sending me the TAS, I've been meaning to send over a big thanks because its work great! Unfortunately these stressful situations can take center stage.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-19-2012, 02:12 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Please see what im doing to try & change my neighborhood or at least my street anyway: RC Track under General Green Industry section.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-19-2012, 03:25 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.p...84#post4531584
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-19-2012, 03:36 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
While trailer trash (I live in a 30 year old mh myself) can have a greater tendency of being sue happy, everything you mentioned means less than nothing to me. Besides, defamation may hold if my sign wasn't absolutely true, but it is. Btw im still giggling over the first comment asking what correlation drugs have with stolen property. All I can picture is he must live within Michael Jacksons Neverland.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just like if you drink alcohol then you must beat your wife and children and you also must drive drunk, i mean you do drink alcohol, so you must do those things. Dosent make alot of sense does it?

The other point i was making in my first post was that whether or not a person uses a drug is completely and totaly irrelevant to whether or not they stole from someone else. When someone crashes their car and kills someone and that person was drunk do we blame the alcohol or the person?

Its no wonder you live in a trailer park, critical thinking is null and void with you.

BTW, my personal property is bigger than Jacksons Neverland, i dont have the cool theme park though. Your Jackson Neverland comment dosent even make any sense.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:50 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I suppose your drug connection is a bit more upscale than the ones we witness locally & therefore doesn't dabble in stolen goods.
Concerning alcohol: No I don't drink.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-19-2012, 04:05 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Maybe when you describe "drugs" you are thinking pot. Im not talking about weed. I guess im the only onev that hears about Crackheads stealing to get drug money?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-19-2012, 04:09 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
I suppose your drug connection is a bit more upscale than the ones we witness locally & therefore doesn't dabble in stolen goods.
Concerning alcohol: No I don't drink.
Posted via Mobile Device

This is what you call a conversation with diminishing returns. You lack the basic critical thinking skills and lack of basic logic to even understand the conversation therefor turning your responses into non sensical weird bable.

Concerning alcohol: I meant "you" as in general use of alcohol. Im sure you know people who do drink but do not beat their wives and children and probably dont drive drunk. Using your logic however they must do those things.
Old 09-19-2012, 04:12 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Maybe when you describe "drugs" you are thinking pot. Im not talking about weed. I guess im the only onev that hears about Crackheads stealing to get drug money?
Posted via Mobile Device
People steal for alot of reasons, the reasons however are irrelevant.

Blaming drugs for peoples actions is just stupid.
Old 09-19-2012, 04:27 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

The media blames guns for movie-house shootings but I think we both agree that that is stupid. But guns aren't injested altering the mind are they?
Posted via Mobile Device