Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2012, 01:31 PM
LawnSite Member

Finally received new Cincinnati laser to build Tedbrakes Mowers.

I wanted to show all of hte Lawnsite members that we are serious about building our own Tedbrakes mower, here are some pictures of our new laser going in yesterday, in our new manufacturing facility. The techs from Cincinnati will be here all next week setting it up and getting it running. Designs for the new mower are almost complete. You are going to see alot of different features and smarter ways of building the best zero turn mower. The most unique part is that we will manufacture them and ship them anywhere in the country to our customers, and will have excellent service videos and will be doing any warranty work which we don't think there will be hardly any with our new designs, through UPS or FEDEX. I know this will raise some eyebrows, but for the future, we think this is the route to go. No dealers, no reps, no distributors, no company owned trucks, lowest overhead ever, you get the best mower made, at the best price, with the same customer service that Everything Attachments customers have come to love. Granted this is not for everyone, if you can't change a light bulb, this will probably not be a mower for you, but for the rest of you, I think you are going to love it. We are putting a lot of expensive parts on our mowers because we can without the overhead, such as K&N air filters (which can be washed out for life), Oberg oil filters for hydrostats, engine oil, which have a stainless steel screen that can be washed out instead of replaced. We are making these mowers to need the least amount of common replacement parts as possible, including using all american made bearings, and over spec-ing what are common problems on other brands of mowers. My BadBoy mower rep Chris used to laugh at the thought of me building my own mower, now let's see who laughs.BadBoy cut us off from being one of their dealers because we sold too many mowers all across the country, so now we will simply build our own.
Attached Images