Register free!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2012, 10:49 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

True Brown burns an other one

I had some people call me asking that I come look at their yard and tell them what was wrong or what they could do. I didn't exactly jump on it because it sounded like an other Tire Kicker. Finally after 3 calls I made it to their house because I was in that Neighborhood.

WOW What a mess. First there wasn't enough St Augustine left to save any of it. Got to admit it was a nice stand of Crab Grass. But the Biggie was the shrubs that were burned in the front where the TG/CL tech sprayed them but not the backs of the shrubs next to the house. This alone shows mismanagement or lack of professional care. Under law there is a STANDARD OF CARE that must be assured by a service provider.

Interesting thing was they had Before TG/CL Pictures of when they purchased the house 1 1/2 years ago. BTW the same time they hired TG/CL. I suggested they take after Pictures and Email both Before and After Pictures to TG/CL with a note they wanted their landscape replaced or they would be contacting a lawyer.

I heard by the Grape Vine TG/CL in my area is replacing an average of a lawn a week from mismanagement. I plan to follow up on this one just to see if TG/CL does anything. I want to seethem crash & burn

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.