Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2012, 05:54 PM
LLC RI's Avatar
LLC RI LLC RI is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cranston, RI
Posts: 149

If you go online and search Flexi Drills or Canada Flexi Drills, you'll find some tool companies who sell these products.. What you ( and others too) might want to get is their 72 inch long x 5/8 or 3/4 masonry flexi bit.

Above you are talking about the guy not wanting to put a conduit under the walk... WHY?... imagine if you could get a 6 foot long drill bit and simply bore a small hole under the walk in the gravel/sand below, and pull your wire through very simply?

We do this all the time and it's a huge time saver and with just a hole one one side of the walk and a narrow trench a couple of feet out on the other side, it s a minimally invasive method to cross a narrow walkway.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:00 PM.

Page generated in 0.22958 seconds with 9 queries