Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2012, 07:15 PM
LawnSite Member

Stephenson Landscaping Services LLC. (Franklin,TN)

My name is Thomas Stephenson, Owner of Stephenson Landscaping Services LLC. I am located in the Franklin/Brentwood/Spring Hill, Tennessee area. I started this business in 2009 with one property, one used Cub Cadet residential grade mower, and one Cub Cadet weedeater. Three years later we regularly maintain 30 properties on a weekly basis. Also do a large amount of other work from mowing to landscaping to hardscaping. Provide all services from Design, Build, and Maintenance. I currently own two John Deere zero turns (757,z835a) and a Scag Turf Tiger, also use Stihl BR550 blowers, Shindaiwa 242 weedeaters, and wide arrange of other tools. We also now employ a handful of workers. I am a student at Western Kentucky University studying Horticulture and Business and previously attended Mississippi State and studied Landscape Architecture and Landscape Contracting. We aim to be the biggest and best landscaping company in area over time. Serving our customers to the best of our ability and exceeding their expectations are our priority. Always ready to learn more about the business from experienced veterans. Would love to meet more in the area.