Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2012, 04:11 PM
LawnSite Member

300 gallon hydroseeder, hydroseeding

Selling my 300 gallon (4000 square feet), turbo turf hydroseeder. The unit is a 13 hp briggs and stratton, has the 3" mixing lines, and 2" discharge line. It is a jet style machine, and it comes with the trailer it is mounted to. Comes with 250' of 1 and 1/4" spary hose with a standard spray nozzle (new). We can usually spray around 50,000 square feet on a good day. Again, the 300 gallons will make enough to spray 4,000 square feet. Works awesome for new lawns, existing over sprays, hillside erosion control, etc. This would make a great start-up business or addition to a landscape or landscaping company. For the $3500 I will drive it to wherever you are located in the state of Washington, or close to the state. The hydroseeder is located in Spokane. This setup new cost us over $7,000 for the machine, trailer, hose, and shipping. Thanks for looking.

Lawnsite says my pictures wont upload, so please email me and i will send you some. Here is the link to the unit we have for sale : http://www.turboturf.com/HS-300-EH.htm

key: lawn, spray, hydroseed, hydro seed, hydroseeding hydro seeding
-cat 302.5
-dingo 425
-trailers and way to many employees