Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather
Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 08:05 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigPLC View Post
Here in Southeastern Michigan we have 21 independent dealers supporting Cub Cadet Commercial line of product - the most dealers of all the mower companies. Ferris 2, Gravely 10, Scag 5, eXmark 3, Hustler 5, Wright 2, John Deere 5, Dixie Chopper 6, Toro 6, Walker 1, etc.
That means you have a few dealers to burn through with CC. Judging by previous posts I would go with CC for the simple fact when you burn one dealer you can jump to the next......
Old 10-01-2012, 08:11 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigPLC View Post
I was telling the Bad Boy Rep, the best deck design has to go to Dixie Chopper because I saw them cut 14" grass and never leave a stringer. I was FLOORED!

Oh.. I wasn't trying to change anyone's mind, just wondering the reason why the slamming...
So why don't you buy a Dixie Chopper then?
Old 10-01-2012, 08:21 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs.landscaping View Post
That means you have a few dealers to burn through with CC. Judging by previous posts I would go with CC for the simple fact when you burn one dealer you can jump to the next......
One would hope for the dealers sake that news would travel, to prevent the dealer from dealing with guys like Craig. It just does not seem like it would be worth it for all the damage that may have done by Craig and his unrealistic expectations and fantasies when it comes to customer service and service after the sale.

Serving Northeast Ohio
Old 10-01-2012, 08:58 PM
LawnSite Member

pipe dreams make for cheap buys on craig list
Old 10-01-2012, 11:14 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Pips View Post
One would hope for the dealers sake that news would travel, to prevent the dealer from dealing with guys like Craig. It just does not seem like it would be worth it for all the damage that may have done by Craig and his unrealistic expectations and fantasies when it comes to customer service and service after the sale.
Boy o boy, with all due respect i bet you are just another check collecting buck passing typical American.....Not being mean, just making an observation.

As soon as you realize why his dealer ultimately should own this cluster mess, you might understand what being an innovator is.

Be an innovator, not an imitator.

IMPEACH OBAMA

Barry is killing our Constitution

Last edited by Greyst1; 10-01-2012 at 11:23 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:27 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Are you on BB's payroll? How much do they stuff your $pockets$ with for protection on here? Your comments are ignorant with no merit whatsoever.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-01-2012, 11:47 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
LOL!!! If nothing else, you are a source of amusement. I know customer service, for as I said, I was in auto sales from 2000 to 2011. In fact I was salesman of the year in 2004, 2005, 2006, and then was promoted to a F&I Manager, and then a Sales Manager. What made me a good salesman was that when a customer had a problem, I went and picked up their vehicle, and left them my demo. Then keep them updated throughout the process, and when their vehicle was ready, I made sure it was completely detailed, tank filled, and I would delivered their vehicle back to them. Then the next day, I followed up and made sure they were satisfied, and then again a week later. In one case the problem was out of the dealership's hand, and it had to be resolved with the manufacturer, and they wanted to work it through the process before declaring it a lemon and replacing the vehicle. I met with the DOM and then pushed my way up the line until I was face to face with the Executive VP of North American Operations. Which he was impressed that a salesman would go out of his way to assure his customer was being taken care of, and he authorized a replacement vehicle and threw in a custom set of wheels the customer liked. Now... my manager, and GM wasn't as thrilled with me, but after the dealership got some recognition from the manufacturer, all was good.

Point being, I know how I worked as a salesman, I know how I worked as a Manager, and my CSI was sterling!!!

And no... I am not going back into car sales, because car sales today are a joke! They hire burger flippers who are happy as hell making $250-$300 a week and the poor kids are working 60-hours a week. I typically made $1250 a car and averaged $950 - but that was before the internet truly killed car sales. The only ones making money anymore are the managers who get 7-15% of every car sold.

Last edited by CraigPLC; 10-01-2012 at 11:54 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:55 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyst1 View Post
Boy o boy, with all due respect i bet you are just another check collecting buck passing typical American.....Not being mean, just making an observation.

As soon as you realize why his dealer ultimately should own this cluster mess, you might understand what being an innovator is.

Be an innovator, not an imitator.
The problem is the dealer did try to fix the mess. Bringing in a BB sales rep to see what problems the OP had. The other thing is no one has heard the dealers side of the story. As an unsatisfied consumer Craig's judgment of the situation may be impaired due to hi frustration with the situation. Craig never mentions trying to get a new BB, or a different model from the dealer, just that they are liars selling an inferior product which by his own admission he never tested. Being in sales and describing the prcedures you used Craig, don't you think you would follow the same lines as a consumer? I hope all involved in this mess can find a resolution and put this behind them.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:28 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

how much would want for the bad boy if you get a new mower?

Snapper: CP218520 Comm. Hi Vac
21351PD new engine Hi Vac
LawnBoy: 10227 wi/bagger
Scag:SW36 Grass Packer/Kawaski engine
Shindaiwa: T242 LE242 RS41T231X
STIHL: MS210C BG55x2
Kawasaki:KRB650B KHDS600A
Toro:1 Stage snow thrower
Lesco: 4Gal BP sprayer #80 spreader deflector/hopper cover
Quality Steel: 5x8 utility trailer

Shindaiwa and kawasaki beats Stihl

Click here for my work thread
The kid who cuts lawns, and does it very well
Old 10-02-2012, 01:04 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawasaki guy View Post
how much would want for the bad boy if you get a new mower?
I couldn't sell it or trade it in anywhere near what I would want, so I will drag it around until I can get all the write offs I can get out of it, and then donate it to a charity organization.