Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 10-01-2012, 10:25 PM
LawnSite Member

New Here: Need some help!

Hey all, my name is Mike and this is my very first post on here!

I own an app development company in Denver, Colorado (no, not landscape related). Our products have done very well and I am looking to expand my reach into new markets.

I am looking at developing 110% all inclusive project management software for landscapers, everything from scheduling to measuring to team management, the end product will be designed to make all of your electronic business tasks as easy as possible. (Note: minus the 3-d design software)

Currently I have a rough layout of a product and have spoken to several local landscape companies, but I want to meet and speak with more companies or individuals on what issues or frustrations you have with management and daily business operations (besides weather, I can't solve weather).

Speaking with people involved in any industry is key to developing a killer a product, and I am willing to compensate you for your time by offering discounts and free services. So lets talk, I can speak on skype, email, phone, smoke signals, you name it, I just want you to tell me your landscaping problems so I can try and incorporate them into the project

This is not spam! I am a extremely active member on a number of forums so I know the frustration with spammers and the suspicion of 1st time posters. I am not selling a THING, I don't want your money, your ideas are worth far more!

If you are interested, please PM me or shoot me an email at michaelksutphin(at)gmail.com, speaking with any of you guys will really be a big help to me!

Thanks a ton guys,
Mike

Last edited by Mike39; 10-01-2012 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Spelling

Tags
business managment , software