Advanced Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2012, 01:34 AM
LawnSite Silver Member
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: youngstown, ohio
Posts: 2,526
[QUOTE=jrs.landscaping;4542007]Have them pass a knowledge exam of air brake systems just like people with a CDL have to do to operate air brakes. Also in regards to one of your earlier posts, an x endorsement is required if hauling more than 119 gal of a flammable liquid in a non CMV.[/QUOTE

Actually you would need a class C with the proper endorsements
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012,™ - Grand View Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:33 AM.

Page generated in 0.27539 seconds with 9 queries