Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 07-26-2003, 09:52 AM
LawnSite Member

See here's your problem, bobby: Somewhere inside that skull of yours some wires are crossed and causing you to spit out all kinds of ridiculous statements, none of which make any sense to someone who knows a little about the topic. Now the short circuit is causing you to make a correlation between deer hunting and OJ Simpson. You really ought to see your Doctor before you do something to hurt yourself.
Old 07-26-2003, 11:34 AM

LMAO

Old 07-26-2003, 02:33 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

lugnut, according to documentation, george came down with pnemonia, and the day after treatment by the local physician, he croaked. yup, the treatment was to poke a hole in him, and drain a bucket of blood. they would have been better off taking pop shots at him from 500 yds. and pelican, my doctor says im just fine as long as i stay on my medication. as far as o.j, i mean, mr. simpson, i was not trying to relate that to deer hunting, i was just changing the subject.it is clear to me now that what happens here in nj is not the same as what happens where u boys live, but soon enough, it will be, then, maybe u will understand. and btw, u saw the verdict, not guilty. if he did it, why was he let go? and finally parkwest, thanks for the compliments, just a few things i need to make clear. i will share my lunch, share my equipment, even share my wife, but, i will not share a pitcher of beer, its mine, all mine.
Old 07-26-2003, 03:20 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Bobby, you are one screwed up and strange sad little man. Again, you have my pity. Farewell.

Old 07-26-2003, 09:10 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

why?
Old 07-26-2003, 09:30 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Bobby, you're a bright guy... you have to ask??

It's because you won't share your beer, MAN!!!

Don't you know about always buying the first pitcher of beers and making sure everyone in the place knows you're buying it... from then on everyone else will take turns buying because after the first couple of beers everyone will be feeling so good they won't remember who's turn it is to buy, but they'll all remember you bought the first round when everyone was sober.

Liberty: Freedom from the control of others - Webster dictionary 1828

If you think you can do it or you think you can't... either way, you're right!

"The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that the warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse." excerpt from "Tales of Power"
Old 07-26-2003, 09:37 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

and i am not sad
Old 07-27-2003, 07:05 AM
Banned

Hey Parkwest, when it comes to firearms I have absolutly no sense of humor. It is my right to keep and arm bears.

Anyways....

Hey bobby, My ancestors didn't club animals to death, just me. I'm a white guy who was born in Alaska but all my ancestors are Southerners.

I thought they put leaches on old george to bleed him first??
That's what I remember...but it was a long time ago...I'll have to check my journals.
Old 07-27-2003, 08:09 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally posted by parkwest

It's because you won't share your beer, MAN!!!

Exactly!

Old 07-27-2003, 09:27 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

i dont know if they put leeches on him first, either way, it didnt work out for him. either way, it is impossible, when reading history books, to separate fact from fiction. its like being a juror on a trial. there are no real "facts", there is only testimony, you , as the juror, have to decide what is fact and what is fiction. is it cold in alaska? how do you keep your igloo from melting when you put the heat on? do eskimos really rub noses as an alternative to kissing? sounds good, the toungh thing is a bit disgusting if u think about it, i try like heck to avoid it. is it really dark half of the year?