Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 10-04-2012, 12:12 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckhigh View Post
The only thing I've learned about this company lately is that there is a dealer in Michigan that lies to their customers, and that the eye in the sky deletes any negative Bad Boy threads...
Posted via Mobile Device
You can't pin that solely on the dealer/BB - the guy is 300lbs and did not demo the mower.....

To the OP - you will be fine with your Outlaw. It is built tough, with good components. Do the proper maintenance and it should perform well enough for you to decide how far into it you want to go.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:19 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbigred View Post
I CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING WRONG ABOUT MY BAD BOY OUTLAW 61" can anyone have anything good to say about BB ?
Great, you can't say anything wrong about Badboy. I see you didn't post anything good about Badboy either. Hmmmmm, search my Ferris threads, all good comments in mine. The fact is i can only say good things. That is what you call a happy customer with a great product.

IMPEACH OBAMA

Barry is killing our Constitution
Old 10-04-2012, 12:21 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brules View Post
You can't pin that solely on the dealer/BB - the guy is 300lbs and did not demo the mower.....

To the OP - you will be fine with your Outlaw. It is built tough, with good components. Do the proper maintenance and it should perform well enough for you to decide how far into it you want to go.
The op is at fault for not demo'n, but the dealer is at fault for just try to sell a product without any conscience for the customer. The dealer is also at fault for being dishonest.

Those are the facts.

Perform well enough, who wants a 10K machine that performs well enough. Thats what's wrong with this country, well enough.....

Winner and contractors who are successful don't show up with equipment to do the job well enough, we show up to be the best! Search my Ferris threads, ain't no BB coming close.....

IMPEACH OBAMA

Old 10-04-2012, 12:25 AM
LawnSite Member

I do not have one complaint out my bad boy so far. Although, I have used it solely on my yard. Just not sure how it will hold up in actual commercial mowing.
Echo trimmer, edger, and backpack blower
MTD yard man push mower
Old 10-04-2012, 12:26 AM
LawnSite Member

I know everyone is waiting for me to weigh for the riot to begin. But... I have seen nothing but good things from the Bad Boy Outlaw Zero Turns. I have my issues with Bad Boy, and maybe you will too when it comes to customer service. But as far as QOC, Productivity, and their ability to lay down a mean stripe, the Bad Boy Outlaw Zero Turns are very competitive with most mowers out there.

As far as their QUALITY of PRODUCT, any problems you are going to have with them have already shown up or you're not going to have any issues and taking your Outlaw from residential use to commercial use is not going to be a problem. They are pretty much built like a tank!

So GO FOR IT! That Outlaw will handle 20+acres a day, day in and day out for years to come!
Old 10-04-2012, 12:28 AM
LawnSite Member

ITS BAD, ALL POWER FULL ,FAST CUTS MOWING TIME IN 1/2 . and if you do not have a lot of cash then you buy the BEST that you can.
2-21' mowers
4-gas trimmers
4-gas blowers
3-back pack blowers
6x14 trailer/dovetail
7x18 open trailer / car
04 ford f-250 crew 4x4
2013 ford f-150 crew 4x4
Old 10-04-2012, 12:29 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigPLC View Post
I know everyone is waiting for me to weigh for the riot to begin. But... I have seen nothing but good things from the Bad Boy Outlaw Zero Turns. I have my issues with Bad Boy, and maybe you will too when it comes to customer service. But as far as QOC, Productivity, and their ability to lay down a mean stripe, the Bad Boy Outlaw Zero Turns are very competitive with most mowers out there.

As far as their QUALITY of PRODUCT, any problems you are going to have with them have already showed up or you're not going to have any issues and taking your Outlaw from residential use to commercial use is not going to be a problem. They are pretty much built like a tank!

So GO FOR IT! That Outlaw will handle 20+acres a day, day in and day out for years to come!
Craig,

This thread was set up by Bad Boy employees or friends of employees. if i'm wrong (which i'm not), let's talk shop Arkansas boys.....

I would like to see that mean stripe.

IMPEACH OBAMA

Old 10-04-2012, 12:30 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbigred View Post
ITS BAD, ALL POWER FULL ,FAST CUTS MOWING TIME IN 1/2 . and if you do not have a lot of cash then you buy the BEST that you can.
Bad how? Tell me about this power you speak of? Please tell us about it?

IMPEACH OBAMA

Old 10-04-2012, 12:32 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:

As far as their QUALITY of PRODUCT, any problems you are going to have with them have already shown up or you're not going to have any issues and taking your Outlaw from residential use to commercial use is not going to be a problem. They are pretty much built like a tank!

ILL 2ND THIS
2-21' mowers
4-gas trimmers
4-gas blowers
3-back pack blowers
6x14 trailer/dovetail
7x18 open trailer / car
04 ford f-250 crew 4x4
2013 ford f-150 crew 4x4
Old 10-04-2012, 12:33 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:

That makes me feel better. Just starting up and a little nervous about the unknown.
Echo trimmer, edger, and backpack blower
MTD yard man push mower