Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2012, 01:18 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1 services View Post
Well.... I ended up getting the Kawasaki. From talking to you guys I would have rather had the vanguard, but somehow talking to the dealer I must have misunderstood what he had available at that price. The vanguard powered mowers he had in stock were from his inventory, not the one he bought out from the bankrupt dealer, so the price on them was WAY higher than I could get the Kawasaki for. $6800 out the door with 0% financing for 54 months is still a great deal and really fit what I felt I could justify spending on the mowing side of my business as of now.

I was a bit disappointed not getting the 32hp...until I went and cut about 2 acres with it. Man, this is a way better machine than I ever thought could be had new for the price I paid. It's built like a tank and has plenty of power. It handles well and the cut quality is as good as any. I'm happy as can be. I'll really get to let it eat in a couple of days on 10 or so flat acres of centipede and I'm not going to dred that yard this week. Thanks for all the help folks
Wow, 0% for 54?! Great deal. Best I heard was 50, which is crazy too. I tell ya, with the financing you can get these days, why pay cash?
Posted via Mobile Device