Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 10-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Sponsor

how well do the flyers and door hangers really do?

Door hangers work great. On the door hanger, drive the customer to your website by offering a discount on the hanger. Once the homeowner is on your site you can have the method from AccuLawnSystems.com to give instant online quotes. See what the homeowner sees at Acculawncare.com. This method works great.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Sponsor

Furthermore, we are offering this system to only one LCO per area. So once a LCO signs up for the area we will not be able to offer this technology to any other LCO in that area. This is a huge advantage to the LCO that is able to use this method in their area to gain new customers. Also, the LCO will be the only one posted as a provider on acculawncare.com. Check to see if your area is available by going to acculawnsystems.com and reserve your spot today.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:47 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by acculawnsystems View Post
Furthermore, we are offering this system to only one LCO per area. So once a LCO signs up for the area we will not be able to offer this technology to any other LCO in that area. This is a huge advantage to the LCO that is able to use this method in their area to gain new customers. Also, the LCO will be the only one posted as a provider on acculawncare.com. Check to see if your area is available by going to acculawnsystems.com and reserve your spot today.
Kind of kills the get to know your client aspect of doing business. Your prices seem high to me as well.
Old 10-13-2012, 05:31 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duekster View Post
Kind of kills the get to know your client aspect of doing business. Your prices seem high to me as well.
Too bad the only thing some people want to know about their client is how much money they're willing to pay.
Old 10-13-2012, 07:27 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I kind of like the widget they offer. You can not actually see how it works. However others offer some bidding widgets but I would not used the pre-paid use of those on a residential unit. I mean no disrespect but I think he wants $59 per month per zip code. I am not going to spend 236.00 a month to cover my main zone.

I know my residential area pretty well. I can shoot from the hip on most residential in my service area with conditions. I have seen post cards sent out with price schedules.
Just yesterday I saw cut paper cards on my community mail box offering to cut for 33% less than the charge I am trying to reach.
Old 10-14-2012, 01:14 PM
Sponsor

If you do not have a website to drive custmers to, that's ok because we give you one when you sign up for acculawnsystems.com. Customers can go directly to your website and get and instant online quote based on you pricing. Only one LCO per area and they are going fast. See if your area is still available and receive a 30 day free trial with no obligation. Acculawnsystems.com and Acculawncare.com.
Old 10-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Sponsor

$19 per zip

It is only $19 per zip code. Also, we are making it exclusive to one LCO per zip code. How many zip codes do you service?
Old 11-10-2012, 01:59 PM
Sponsor

Sorry, I have not been back to this thread in a while. You are more than welcome to trial the system for 30 days with no obligation so you can see how it works. We have a free Android, iPad and iPhone app that will allow for you to email customers instant quotes when they call and you are out in the field. Check it out at AccuLawnsystems.com.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-10-2012, 05:16 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs.landscaping View Post
Too bad the only thing some people want to know about their client is how much money they're willing to pay.
Too bad the only thing some clients want to know about their landscaper is how much money it's going to cost.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:24 AM
LawnSite Member

Apples an oranges here I know. I started my own fertilization and weed control business in the spring and hung 1,250 door hangers. I got about a %2-3 return on that. Mowing will be different of course. Word of mouth is king.