Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 10-16-2012, 12:31 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks darryl, you just made my night. I'm still laughing over it. It was so good I had to show my wife. Outfreakin' standing bro!
Old 10-16-2012, 12:34 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

LMAO, glad to help!
Old 10-16-2012, 12:38 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I can't even look at my own posts now without cracking up over that one. It's easily the best I have ever seen here. It's just so damn funny. I have to wonder what people will think when they read that now LOL
Old 10-16-2012, 12:50 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I've got two bags. My left one usually has most of the load in it because it's right under my discharge tube. The right one collects mostly the lighter stuff.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:54 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Maybe I should add that, but the way it is now is just so hilarious that I can't stop laughing. Right now, no one has any idea of what you are talking about there
Old 10-16-2012, 09:13 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl gesner View Post
I've got two bags. My left one usually has most of the load in it because it's right under my discharge tube. The right one collects mostly the lighter stuff.
my 3 are filled even if i really let it get packed, all 4.3 bushels, they get packed tight so tight i go to dump them and they don't dump, i have grab a few handfuls of grass to let it start dumping, so i end up with green hands until lunch time unless its cold out and i have gloves on, and i can't reach back and touch my bags they are too far away with the cheetah, with an air cooled motor especially a 34hp, had i gone with a liquid cooled motor i could probably reach back and touch them lol.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:21 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Mine fill pretty evenly, it's just that the heavier stuff ends up in one more than the other....more grass in one and more leaves in the other. I'll run mine until the hopper space above the bags in full too, so that I have to push the debris into the bags before pulling them out. I have an Accelerator catcher that I can put on either of my machines too, but it gets little use.

LOL...I see we're having fun with quoting Darryl.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:26 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl gesner View Post
Mine fill pretty evenly, it's just that the heavier stuff ends up in one more than the other....more grass in one and more leaves in the other. I'll run mine until the hopper space above the bags in full too, so that I have to push the debris into the bags before pulling them out. I have an Accelerator catcher that I can put on either of my machines too, but it gets little use.

LOL...I see we're having fun with quoting Darryl.
Either that, or you guys are just bragging.