Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 10-19-2012, 07:35 PM
newguy123 newguy123 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,046
I'd have to echo what a lot have already said. Get the biggest one you can afford, you'll always want more space/room in the future. I would assume the 12 footer would have the weight balanced and distributed better.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10-19-2012, 07:56 PM
Duffster's Avatar
Duffster Duffster is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkWelding View Post
If you read the thread, he requested it from the manufacturer. I thought the CDL police would have caught that.
No sh1t sherlock.

The rig is under CDL so why could it be used to be a CDL.?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes
Your argument falls flatter than a 3 day old roadkill squirrel.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-19-2012, 08:57 PM
ParkWelding ParkWelding is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Averill Park, NY
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLawn View Post
My tag on the trailer reads 13,200 not 14,000. So it's rated at 13,200. They gave a new VIN label that states this. So the trailer and my truck are under CDL because the labels say so.
Posted via Mobile Device
I wasn't referring to you with that. I was referring to duffster, who is apparently the self appointed CDL and GVWR police on this site, possibly missing a detail of this thread.
__________________
01 Ford F350 4x4 7.3PSD
04.5 Dodge 2500 4x4 5.9CTD
12 Stealth 8.5x20 Enclosed Trailer
10 Load Trail 7x14 Dump Trailer
Toro Grandstand 52 23hp Kawi
Toro G3 60 34hp Kawi
Stihl MS192T 021 MS260pro MS260 MS460magnum
ECHO Trimmers/Blowers
JRCO Rakes
TracVac Aerator
Miller Trailblazer 275DC
Miller MM251/30A
Miller Dialarc 250
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 10-20-2012, 06:35 AM
MDLawn MDLawn is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Western NY
Posts: 1,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkWelding View Post
I wasn't referring to you with that. I was referring to duffster, who is apparently the self appointed CDL and GVWR police on this site, possibly missing a detail of this thread.

Ha!! Nice!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 10-21-2012, 07:21 AM
Duffster's Avatar
Duffster Duffster is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkWelding View Post
I wasn't referring to you with that. I was referring to duffster, who is apparently the self appointed CDL and GVWR police on this site, possibly missing a detail of this thread.
I didn't miss anyhing.

Now you are missing something apparently.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes
Your argument falls flatter than a 3 day old roadkill squirrel.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 10-23-2012, 02:55 PM
Duffster's Avatar
Duffster Duffster is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkWelding View Post
I wasn't referring to you with that. I was referring to duffster, who is apparently the self appointed CDL and GVWR police on this site, possibly missing a detail of this thread.
Well D.A. What supposed detail do you think I missed?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes
Your argument falls flatter than a 3 day old roadkill squirrel.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:16 AM.

Page generated in 0.06640 seconds with 10 queries