Advanced Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Thread Tools   Display Modes
Old 10-24-2012, 02:22 PM
txgrassguy's Avatar
txgrassguy txgrassguy is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: south enough that spanish is necessary
Posts: 3,091
Depending upon how viable you want whatever business relationship remains operational - I would bring in an outside consultant.
You can usually find a small business consultant through the local chamber of commerce, or in your case, through a video conferencing setup.
Let the consultant carry the weight of identifying the problem(s) and addressing solution(s).
Helps in two ways: 1. The consultant is an impartial outsider. Meaning if your hero still has his panties in a wad, the consultant is the bad guy, not you or the ineffectual wife.
2. With the report the consultant provides, you will have a clear audit trail of the problems, monetarily speaking. Essentially, in dissolving a business relationship tat has been incorporated, the attorney(s) involved will require some sort of outside audit to determine capital/material asset dissolution.
Either way I personally think you are screwed in a terminal business sense. To me, the most efficacious manner in dealing with a derailing domestic business entanglement is to get out and preposition the remaining assets for a quick business reestablishment minus the dickwad.
Nice Try = You Suck Spelled Differently
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Grand View Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:45 PM.

Page generated in 0.05608 seconds with 10 queries