Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 10-29-2012, 09:51 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

[QUOTE=Ric;4568200]
Quote:
Originally Posted by humble1 View Post

I love cynical humor but in this case there is no Satire except your misinformation.

SATIRE COLONIES??? Looks like you are re-writing the book. They are SATELLITE COLONIES . Now what were you saying about the Mass Test?

satellite colony, i know you use the cell phone with the big numbers so they are easy to see, but i use an iphone and it will often think you are going for a word and enter that so what I meant was Satellite why would I say satire colony god you are a funny litlle man with no family to like you. I would love to know what part of carpenter ants i am off by because unless you somehow are re writing the mallis book yourself----
protein consumption coincides with their brood production summer and fall, their consumption of carbohydrate on the other hand is constant and more than twice as high as protein, "Carbohydrates are the primary energy source of adults" Abott 1978 so you see ric you are misinformed again and as usual full of negativity which if you were less negative you might have a buisness 1/100 of what most of us actual professionals have. You go do your 2 jobs a day and collect your ss check while I bill out what I bill out, becasue in the end thats what matters to most of us here..
1-Z-Spray Int
1-Permagreen Mag
4-backpackmistblowers
1-Four Wheeler with 50ft air blast mist sprayer
1-F-250 4x4 supercab p/u
1-E-250 van
1-E-150 van
2-landscape trailers
a ton of backpack sprayers
Old 10-29-2012, 10:14 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post

A good mechanic won't use a 1 inch impact gun to tighten a 5/16 screw on a hose clamp. I am afraid that is about the Level of this thread.

A real Pest Control Techs First understands the species he is trying to control. Then the type of tools he needs to use with each species he is to controls. There is a good reason Carpenter Ants crawl over a sweet bait for a Protein Bait. It is unfortunate that in some states they give Pesticides license inside Cracker Jack Boxes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humble1 View Post

satellite colony, i know you use the cell phone with the big numbers so they are easy to see, but i use an iphone and it will often think you are going for a word and enter that so what I meant was Satellite why would I say satire colony god you are a funny litlle man with no family to like you. I would love to know what part of carpenter ants i am off by because unless you somehow are re writing the mallis book yourself----
protein consumption coincides with their brood production summer and fall, their consumption of carbohydrate on the other hand is constant and more than twice as high as protein, "Carbohydrates are the primary energy source of adults" Abott 1978 so you see ric you are misinformed again and as usual full of negativity which if you were less negative you might have a buisness 1/100 of what most of us actual professionals have. You go do your 2 jobs a day and collect your ss check while I bill out what I bill out, becasue in the end thats what matters to most of us here..

HELLO When I went to school October was the FALL and the Fall comes Right after Summer.

Your attack me personally just shows how small a Person you actually are. By correcting your Mis-information I am actually helping you. You are in turn are bitting my hand.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.

Last edited by Ric; 10-29-2012 at 10:19 AM.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:30 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
HELLO When I went to school October was the FALL and the Fall comes Right after Summer.

Your attack me personally just shows how small a Person you actually are. By correcting your Mis-information I am actually helping you. You are in turn are bitting my hand.

I probably should have prefaced this that we bait in the spring thats when we get the calls. However advion works well spring summer or fall imo
You are the one who attacks Ric and the carpenter ants eat carbs the most year round so that is your best bet I dont really care what you say...
1-Z-Spray Int
1-Permagreen Mag
4-backpackmistblowers
1-Four Wheeler with 50ft air blast mist sprayer
1-F-250 4x4 supercab p/u
1-E-250 van
1-E-150 van
2-landscape trailers
a ton of backpack sprayers