Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 09:36 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

I think i held my pee for 36/48 hours (cant remember, 6 years ago) when trying to pass my hydration certification test for wrestling, it wasnt awesome but hey it worked and i learned a lot about self control. Had to write reminders on my hands, bathroom mirrors etc lol.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-04-2012, 11:11 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by alldayrj View Post
I think i held my pee for 36/48 hours (cant remember, 6 years ago) when trying to pass my hydration certification test for wrestling, it wasnt awesome but hey it worked and i learned a lot about self control. Had to write reminders on my hands, bathroom mirrors etc lol.
Posted via Mobile Device
Not only is that damaging to your kidneys, it doesn't prove a thing.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-04-2012, 12:44 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

I havent had to pass a hydration test since because it was my senior year and last season but if i had to do it again i probably would. Failing certifications is a big deal. I did pass by the way
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-04-2012, 02:17 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I've never peed in a customer's yard, but I have puked in one customers yard. I had a pine straw job scheduled to do at a customer's house to spread 30 bails of pine straw. Well I woke up that day with some sort of stomach bug and it was about 90 degrees outside... not a good combination. At one point, in the backyard I got sick and couldn't hold it back. Ended up puking my guts out in their backyard (mostly water & gatorade from drinking so much in the heat). Luckily I just covered it up with the pine straw I was spreading. After that job, I went home and slept the rest of the day.

A good friend of mine worked for an LCO during college and he was telling me that he had gut gurgling attack of the runs one time on a job. There wasn't enough time to make it to a gas station so he ran up to the front door and rang the doorbell, the customer (wife) answered the door and he said he apologized and said it's an emergency and needs to use the restroom really bad. She laughed and said sure, and pointed to the 1/2 bath right off the foyer. He ran to the bathroom and opened the door and the customers husband was sitting on the toilet taking a crap. He said that was the most embarrassing moment of his life and the customer's wife started laughing even harder and pointed him to another restroom upstairs.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:28 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Unloading butt gravy in a customers house is almost as bad.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-04-2012, 03:19 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver_GA View Post
I've never peed in a customer's yard, but I have puked in one customers yard. I had a pine straw job scheduled to do at a customer's house to spread 30 bails of pine straw. Well I woke up that day with some sort of stomach bug and it was about 90 degrees outside... not a good combination. At one point, in the backyard I got sick and couldn't hold it back. Ended up puking my guts out in their backyard (mostly water & gatorade from drinking so much in the heat). Luckily I just covered it up with the pine straw I was spreading. After that job, I went home and slept the rest of the day.

A good friend of mine worked for an LCO during college and he was telling me that he had gut gurgling attack of the runs one time on a job. There wasn't enough time to make it to a gas station so he ran up to the front door and rang the doorbell, the customer (wife) answered the door and he said he apologized and said it's an emergency and needs to use the restroom really bad. She laughed and said sure, and pointed to the 1/2 bath right off the foyer. He ran to the bathroom and opened the door and the customers husband was sitting on the toilet taking a crap. He said that was the most embarrassing moment of his life and the customer's wife started laughing even harder and pointed him to another restroom upstairs.

Now that is funny I don't care who you are...
Old 11-04-2012, 04:09 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot Services View Post
Unloading butt gravy in a customers house is almost as bad.
Posted via Mobile Device
This made me chuckle lol
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-04-2012, 06:32 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I guess the lesson to be learned here is carry extra underwear "Just in case" LOL
Old 11-04-2012, 06:45 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I have probably peed in about 75% of my customers yards at one point or another over the years. Then again im in a pretty wooded area so maybe that helps us hide better. Either way if i gotta piss im gonna go piss. I have had people over the years sneak up on me while i have been peeing and just laugh about it.
2010 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
2009 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
Hurricane blower video Here
Old 11-04-2012, 06:47 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEGOLDPRO View Post
I have probably peed in about 75% of my customers yards at one point or another over the years. Then again im in a pretty wooded area so maybe that helps us hide better. Either way if i gotta piss im gonna go piss. I have had people over the years sneak up on me while i have been peeing and just laugh about it.

i always looked at it as marking our territory.