Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2012, 03:37 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by acculawnsystems View Post
Sorry, I have not been back to this thread in a while. You are more than welcome to trial the system for 30 days with no obligation so you can see how it works. We have a free Android, iPad and iPhone app that will allow for you to email customers instant quote when they call and you are out in the field. Check it out at AccuLawnsystems.com.
Posted via Mobile Device
I hope you don't mind if I play the Devil's Advocate. Besides the objections already Posted, My question is how are my potential Customers going to find your website?? I sure have not heard of it except for here. If you hadn't posted today I wouldn't even know about your service because I even forgot I posted on this thread.

I don't cut grass, I only Do Pest Control and I am even trying to get away from Lawn Spraying and do more structural and Fire Ant Pest control. Therefore Advertising is a concern of mine for the first time in a long while. Google ad word and the Yellow pages have been well worth the expense. But Advertising dollar must justify them self's and I don't see giving blind Low Ball prices over the Internet as very Pragmatic.

In Edit let me ad Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) is giving a tad better than the expected 1 to 2 % results. What I like about it is I can target even gated comunities for $ 0.145 each. Add in my printing cost of $ 0.06 and the cost is $ 0.205 per customer.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.

Last edited by Ric; 11-10-2012 at 03:43 PM.