Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 11-12-2012, 11:05 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

i had a 76' Nova 2door. i sold it to pay for my wedding in 2009. plant o get a new 4wheeler once our baby is born.

Landscape Contractors
Louisiana Licensed: Landscape/Horticulturist, Commercial Ground Applicator, Arborist, Irrigation Contractor, Utility Arborist

Onsite Sandbagging, Palletized Sandbags & Bulk Totes, Emergency Response, Erosion & StormWater Barriers
Old 11-12-2012, 01:30 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sehitchman View Post
I have several toys, guess I'll share.

79 Datsun 210 Woody factory AC all original except for the Keystone classics
Hi sehitchman,
Thanks for your service and Happy belated Veteran's Day! I just love your surfin' Woody. My sister owned a 72 (iirc) B210 when I was in high school and I got to use it a lot when I'd go visit her in my old home town...I had lots of fun crusing around town in it. You have a nice collection there.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:01 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44DCNF View Post
Hi sehitchman,
Thanks for your service and Happy belated Veteran's Day! I just love your surfin' Woody. My sister owned a 72 (iirc) B210 when I was in high school and I got to use it a lot when I'd go visit her in my old home town...I had lots of fun crusing around town in it. You have a nice collection there.
Thanks, the USAF guy is my son, he drives the Maxima. The woody wagon is my daughters daily driver, she gets lots of attention. I've got ski's and a snowboard that go up top in the winter. I've got a couple other Datsun projects, but don't want to show them till they are finished.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:35 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrayzKajun View Post
i had a 76' Nova 2door. i sold it to pay for my wedding in 2009. plant o get a new 4wheeler once our baby is born.
Hold onto those plans for a while hah, I'm in the process of doing my brothers finances after 2 years of being a dad. His idea of buying a new motorcycle quickly changed to investing in his Roth and 401k after that little guy popped out. Once his "dad" switch was clicked, his priorities changed forever.

Ive taken advantage of the world market and started a new business. We are building bombs in the shape of prayer blankets for our middle eastern customers. Business couldnt be better. The prophets are going through the roof!!