Search

Click for Weather

Old 11-15-2012, 11:17 AM
Sponsor

Frank@acculawnsystems.com
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 12-09-2012, 09:59 AM
Sponsor

AccuLawnSystems.com is running a special until Jan 1, 2013. Lock in your low rate and be the only lawn care company allowed to use this technology in your area. This offer is for a limited time and time is running out, so sign up today!
Old 12-22-2012, 12:51 PM
Sponsor

Last chance to lock in the exclusivity along with the low price of only $9 per zip per month. The price will increase Jan 1st.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:47 AM
LawnSite Member

acculawnsystems looks like gold to me. it would allow us to close deals over the phone using it internally probably shorten the close over the phone by 2 minutes.
Currently we have to research property tax records on a gov site which takes time.

Whole buncha crud
Old 01-05-2013, 07:57 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawn_jockey View Post
acculawnsystems looks like gold to me. it would allow us to close deals over the phone using it internally probably shorten the close over the phone by 2 minutes.
Currently we have to research property tax records on a gov site which takes time.
I just cant see how their 'proprietary algorithm' is going to be better than goilawn or measurement assistant. All they do is look at the county tax data for lot size and give you the most likely lawn size based on that 'calculation'. What about wooded lots? What about pools? What about???
Its great but there are better ways. I was going to buy about 100 zips until I realized it was just a formula. I started with a formula of our own in excel. It was accurate enough but we have grown beyond that and are better for it.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:08 AM
Sponsor

Check This Out

I am sorry that you do not see the benefit in our system. Our algorithm is much more complicated than explained above and it works. We have used this method with my lawn care company over the past 3 seasons and have seen incredible growth. For example, March through May we gave over 960 bids in just 2 zip codes and closed just under 25 %.