Register free!
Search

Click for Weather
Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 11:46 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
No, I didn't miss anything. I am merely pointing out what you claim your product can do, when in fact it doesn't do what you claim at all. Many people here have commented on the eye sore aspect of this product ..... and you claim it isn't really noticeable once installed ........ YET in order for it to actually protect the sprinkler as you claim it does ..... then you MUST be able to SEE the product and avoid the sprinkler when maintaining the lawn. At best you are misrepresenting the capabilities of this product .... at worst intentionally misleading.
You may read into it what you like. I have said over and over that it isn't visible from a distance, it's only visible as you approach them in the yard. Did you miss my golf ball analogy, most can relate to that and understand what I'm claiming. I don't understand why so many of you feel so threatened by my product.

If it were what you claim it to be, I wouldn't be getting reorders from those that have decided to try one pack first before investing into more as many of them have done in the past.

Really!
"At best you are misrepresenting the capabilities of this product .... at worst intentionally misleading."

I get you don't care for my product, you despise it in fact. I can live with that. Let's "Agree to Disagree" Can you do that? Please!
Old 11-16-2012, 11:53 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Trust me when I tell you I don't feel threatened by your product, nor do I necessarily despise it. I do however feel it is unnecessary waste of resources and money given a properly installed sprinkler does not have the problems you claim this product fixes. That said, you do live in FL ............
Old 11-16-2012, 12:16 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Trust me when I tell you I don't feel threatened by your product, nor do I necessarily despise it. I do however feel it is unnecessary waste of resources and money given a properly installed sprinkler does not have the problems you claim this product fixes. That said, you do live in FL ............
That's good to know, so I take it we can "Agree to Disagree" Yeah!

Your certainly entitled to your own opinion, with that said:

"That said, you do live in FL ............"
I have shipped many packs to your state of CA, so I'm sure many of you have the same problems as we do. I'm not sure what your trying to imply with me being from FL. Please explain so us FL guys may better understand.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:56 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

LMAO.... Sprinkler Buddy.... Meet Kiril. You're not going to win trying to argue with him. Trust me... he's an a$$hole but 9 out of 10 times he is right. Good luck with that. This thread suddenly got 100 times more entertaining.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:04 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

"9 out of 10 times he is right"

I'm the 1 out of 10 he is wrong about. lol I don't consider this arguing, it's educating. Many believed the world was flat for many years. I hope it doesn't take that long with this. lol

I'm sure Kiril isn't as bad as many feel he is, he's just very opinionated as am I. :-)
Old 11-16-2012, 01:36 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalLandscapeMgmt View Post
Trust me... he's an a$$hole
I'm only an ahole on this forum to water thieves, hypocrites and those who start shiit with me .... oh, and sometimes reps of products that make questionable claims about products that appear to have little to no practical value.

Oh and SB .... FL is well known for it's "irrigation" practices.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:41 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
I'm only an ahole on this forum to water thieves, hypocrites and those who start shiit with me .... oh, and sometimes reps of products that make questionable claims about products that appear to have little to no practical value.

Oh and SB .... FL is well known for it's "irrigation" practices.
Do you need a hug?
Old 11-16-2012, 01:43 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalLandscapeMgmt View Post
Do you need a hug?
I dunno .... is your wife hot?
Old 11-16-2012, 02:05 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

You sound a lot like myself in some ways. lol

Unlike most reps of products, I'm the lawn care professional that invented this product. I'm not some lab coat guy that hasn't a clue or ever worked in the field outside of their little office. Or some rep pushing something they don't know nothing about.

With my many years of experience in this industry my claims are far from questionable. The practical value is clear, it's simple and makes perfect sense if one really thinks about it before judging it.

What it comes to is ones personal feelings of the look.
Ones pocket book will often determines ones feelings of the look.

Most professionals take great pride in their work as do I. I'm sure you do yourself, that's why I believe your so passionate in your opinion of my product. I feel the same as you, I'm just on the other side of the coin on this matter.
That's why I "Agree to Disagree" once again.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:10 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
I dunno .... is your wife hot?
If she is.... I'll take one too!
Closed Thread