Register free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 12:58 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinkler Buddy View Post
Sprinkler Buddy also doesn't allow grass to take root between the indicator or guard and the sprinkler head itself unlike similar products . That is also why it requires much less maintenance than the competition.
It will allow grass to grow if it fills up with soil and organic matter. Further, grass doesn't need to take root to grow over something. Certainly with all your experience as a LCO you should know this.
Old 11-19-2012, 01:10 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
Won't ever happen. The potential for lawsuits is too high.
I said it was an idea, i didn't say it was a GOOD idea.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-19-2012, 01:10 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
It will allow grass to grow if it fills up with soil and organic matter. Further, grass doesn't need to take root to grow over something. Certainly with all your experience as a LCO you should know this.
Certainly with your experience, you know as I have said a little maintenance goes a long way. If it's neglected long term, yes it will get covered eventually. Similar products require much more maintenance to keep them visible.

My product has a package 5 as far as the UV is concerned, it's the best I could get for the material used in making my product. I know you don't know what that means but since you asked now you know.

Discredit my product all you want, it's here to stay either way. Twisting words is no hard task, in the end, many will learn the Sprinkler Buddy is one of the best products of its kind on the market. So please continue bringing attention to it. I thank you!
Old 11-19-2012, 01:31 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Leary View Post
Besides, in my experience (vast) State Parks don't even have enough money to have a knowledgeable Ranger on site to repair a broken head! I should know, I've repaired enough (free) that I got sick and tired watching.
While CA. cried poor and threatened to close parks they were sitting on a 54 million dollar surplus.

I am guilty as you boss.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-19-2012, 01:33 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1idejim View Post
While CA. cried poor and threatened to close parks they were sitting on a 54 million dollar surplus.

I am guilty as you boss.
Posted via Mobile Device
California IS poor..... and just about done. I'm already contemplating my exit...
Old 11-19-2012, 02:45 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Certainly with your experience, you know as I have said a little maintenance goes a long way. If it's neglected long term, yes it will get covered eventually. Similar products require much more maintenance to keep them visible.
Why does a concrete donut need to be visible?

Quote:
My product has a package 5 as far as the UV is concerned, it's the best I could get for the material used in making my product. I know you don't know what that means but since you asked now you know.
And how does that relate to materials sprinklers use. You can limit your reply to the most common sprinklers on the market.

Quote:
Discredit my product all you want, it's here to stay either way. Twisting words is no hard task, in the end, many will learn the Sprinkler Buddy is one of the best products of its kind on the market. So please continue bringing attention to it. I thank you!
I don't believe I am trying to discredit or twist words. I am simply raising some very valid points concerning the functionality of the product and your claims, which you have avoided answering.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:07 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalLandscapeMgmt View Post
California IS poor..... and just about done. I'm already contemplating my exit...
Be sure to take all your water thieving friends with you.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:21 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
SB, could you explain or provide a link to this "package 5" classification. I took a quick look and couldn't find anything even remotely related. I did however see that UV resistance of a product is generally related to the type of stabilizer used and the amount of stabilizer present in the product.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:59 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Be sure to take all your water thieving friends with you.
No... I talked to them and they said that they like it here. In fact they all plan on installing swimming pools and wall to wall turf in their back yards.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:06 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalLandscapeMgmt View Post
Go on-line, there are Texas and Florida costumes you can get to blend in better.
Closed Thread