Register free!
Search
 
     

Click for Weather
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #141  
Old 11-19-2012, 10:35 PM
1idejim's Avatar
1idejim 1idejim is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: State of Jefferson
Posts: 6,961
In the great state of Jefferson we have our own version of the sprinkler buddy. Instead of protecting the sprinkler from mowers running over them, they prevent the cows from rubbing against them. They are made from recycled truck tires and we call them the H2o Amigo.

Been trying to keep the H2o Amigo a secret, but the bears out of the tree now.

I will refrain from posting pics of the H2o Amigo in an effort not to hurt your sales! BoLSB
Posted via Mobile Device
  #142  
Old 11-19-2012, 11:09 PM
Sprinkler Buddy's Avatar
Sprinkler Buddy Sprinkler Buddy is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1idejim View Post
In the great state of Jefferson we have our own version of the sprinkler buddy. Instead of protecting the sprinkler from mowers running over them, they prevent the cows from rubbing against them. They are made from recycled truck tires and we call them the H2o Amigo.

Been trying to keep the H2o Amigo a secret, but the bears out of the tree now.

I will refrain from posting pics of the H2o Amigo in an effort not to hurt your sales! BoLSB
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks Duke! lol Glad the patent office didn't find those before granting me my patent.
  #143  
Old 11-20-2012, 01:02 AM
1idejim's Avatar
1idejim 1idejim is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: State of Jefferson
Posts: 6,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinkler Buddy View Post
Thanks Duke! lol Glad the patent office didn't find those before granting me my patent.
We'll let it slide just this once. The H2o Amigo has something that SB doesn't have and that is a motto: NO TREAD ON ME! Kinda catchy huh?
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by 1idejim; 11-20-2012 at 01:09 AM.
  #144  
Old 11-20-2012, 10:02 AM
Sprinkler Buddy's Avatar
Sprinkler Buddy Sprinkler Buddy is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 988
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1idejim View Post
We'll let it slide just this once. The H2o Amigo has something that SB doesn't have and that is a motto: NO TREAD ON ME! Kinda catchy huh?
Posted via Mobile Device
That is catchy. lol Now everyone knows what we are discussing! lol
Attached Images
 
  #145  
Old 11-20-2012, 10:09 AM
Sprinkler Buddy's Avatar
Sprinkler Buddy Sprinkler Buddy is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 988
Guess I might need to rethink my "Motto", Its not "Original" after all.
Attached Images
 
  #146  
Old 11-20-2012, 01:41 PM
1idejim's Avatar
1idejim 1idejim is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: State of Jefferson
Posts: 6,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinkler Buddy View Post
Guess I might need to rethink my "Motto", Its not "Original" after all.
Good idea, need some suggestions?

How bout having a contest, open to the forum viewers? We could post our ideas and let Boots, Leary and Irritation narrow the list to 10 and then you can make the final choice.

Prizes would be nice, maybe you could award 3 pkgs of SBs to 5th place, 5 pkgs to 3rd. Hey a trip to the factory w/beer of course for second. First place has to be a trip Hawaii where the lucky winner can unwind and feel as rich as Jim Lewis does.

I think you're on a roll SB, take the bull by the horns.
Posted via Mobile Device
  #147  
Old 11-20-2012, 02:44 PM
Sprinkler Buddy's Avatar
Sprinkler Buddy Sprinkler Buddy is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 988
I'll politely pass on that offer. lol

Mess with a bull, sometimes you get the horn.
  #148  
Old 11-21-2012, 10:39 AM
Sprinkler Buddy's Avatar
Sprinkler Buddy Sprinkler Buddy is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 988
Happy Thanksgiving to ALL! :-)
  #149  
Old 11-24-2012, 11:10 PM
Sprinkler Buddy's Avatar
Sprinkler Buddy Sprinkler Buddy is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 988
I'll take this instead
Attached Images
   
  #150  
Old 11-25-2012, 12:34 AM
1idejim's Avatar
1idejim 1idejim is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: State of Jefferson
Posts: 6,961
what kind of pressure you have there?
Posted via Mobile Device
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:58 PM.

Page generated in 0.09269 seconds with 10 queries