Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 11-28-2012, 08:53 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldnGreenLandscaper View Post
Exactamundo Knox. My acct actually gets income from my bank statements and expenses from cancelled checks and any outstanding loans such as trucks, revolving debt statements etc. It's simple.

However, I am only looking for software to do invoiving, customer letters and generally business management.

cpllawncare: I will look into the software you have suggested.
I can tell you this, after 2 years of handing a pile of statements and random records to your accountant business management software will pay for itself. I talked with mine 3 years ago and he gave me the breakdown of him shuffling through all my paperwork or me handing him a P&L statement with itemized expenses, much cheaper.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:51 AM
LawnSite Member

A lot of Accountants use Quickbooks. You might find that utilizing Quickbooks might help you in the long run, depending on your knowledge of the Quickbooks software.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:07 AM
LawnSite Member

Our software integrates well with Quickbooks.

CLIP gives you the ability to route, schedule, estimate and job cost your jobs and projects. CLIP also contains contact management software with all of your customerís information and history of all services rendered since your first uses of CLIP!

You can track all your crews and the time spent on each job/location. CLIP produces employee efficiency reports and revenue tracking reports showing the profitability of each job and each customer.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:04 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClipXE Software View Post
Our software integrates well with Quickbooks.

CLIP gives you the ability to route, schedule, estimate and job cost your jobs and projects. CLIP also contains contact management software with all of your customerís information and history of all services rendered since your first uses of CLIP!

You can track all your crews and the time spent on each job/location. CLIP produces employee efficiency reports and revenue tracking reports showing the profitability of each job and each customer.
is there any compatibility with the iPhone? i see that there is "on the go" stuff for the employees but it says windows phone...

i'm looking for something that our employees can see what is on the list from their phone so i don't have to print something out for them every day, a clocking in/out feature would be nice as well from iPhone...
Old 11-30-2012, 08:20 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox gsl View Post
I can tell you this, after 2 years of handing a pile of statements and random records to your accountant business management software will pay for itself. I talked with mine 3 years ago and he gave me the breakdown of him shuffling through all my paperwork or me handing him a P&L statement with itemized expenses, much cheaper.
I do all the companies banking online, so all I do is hand a monthly statement to my acct and she takes it from there, I just maintain all my receipts in a filing system daily. I get a monthly P&L report back and then a yearly at the end of the year cost me $30/month plus whatever for the taxes come tax time.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:17 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbell36 View Post
is there any compatibility with the iPhone? i see that there is "on the go" stuff for the employees but it says windows phone...

i'm looking for something that our employees can see what is on the list from their phone so i don't have to print something out for them every day, a clocking in/out feature would be nice as well from iPhone...
Its all accessable from any phone or tablet, computer...pretty well thought out...
Lots of nice features...takes me 5 minutes to make schedule each day and less than 2 minutes to download the completed work, with all the work times . Billing takes me 2 hours once per month as all the completed work integrates into qb. I like the emailing clients prior to service to give them a heads up, and sending after service notifications
2 Sears electric weedeaters
1 green machine electric leaf blower
1 sears articulating hedge trimmer-electric
2 50ft power cords
3 Leaf rakes
1 shovel
1 pocket knife
cooler for beer
lawn chair to enjoy a beer while I wait for the cash to be handed to me
Old 12-03-2012, 08:13 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbell36 View Post

Clip2go Web works with any device that can reach the Internet.