2002 F450 Dump
I'm making this separate thread for this truck to so that its not jumbled with the other equipment I have for same.
I have a replacement for this truck lined up & need it to go ASAP. I have put over $6,000 into this truck in past two years and have the receipts to show it. This truck is a work horse. Will not find any for this price with the mileage, 7.3L AND the maintenance records. I would not sell but need a 4x4 for the tight lots I have acquired to plow.
2002 F450 XL Crew Cab
7.3L Diesel Auto 2WD
9'6 Dump Body
* oil pan (fall '10)
* starter (last year)
* brake lines (last year)
* shifter column
* batteries (installed yesterday 2yr warranty)
* front-end (2 months ago, u-joints, ball joints, all shocks)
* power steering pump & lines (3 months ago)
* 4 new Continental rear tires (within past 2 weeks)
* new filters (fuel, oil & air)
* aluminum tool box (spring '12)
* rim simulators (spring '12)
* whelen strobes (summer '11)
* LED cab lights (summer '12)
* LED marker + s/t/t + backups (summer '11)
* Backup alarm (summer '11)
* pintle & ball combo hitch (summer '11)
* new hoses for hoist (summer '12)
* custom fab work on dump body (spring '11 paid $1,900)
* cab rockers & door sills POR15'd (spring '11, NEVER any rust just preventative)
* body undercoated (previous owner)
has brake controller wired up. also have a radio out of 2005 Lariat that needs to be wired up.
Posted via Mobile Device
man tht thing is beautiful.
Louisiana Licensed: Landscape/Horticulturist, Commercial Ground Applicator, Arborist, Irrigation Contractor, Utility Arborist
Onsite Sandbagging, Palletized Sandbags & Bulk Totes, Emergency Response, Erosion & StormWater Barriers