Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2012, 07:15 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrassGuerilla View Post
Well Ed, I used it per label directions. Not sure what you mean about using it properly. I'm just guessing, but it seems they likely list different directions on different packages. IE: single use vs bulk.

This place used to be a friendly forum, seems to be a bunch a half cocked motor mouths anymore. What can I say, had carb problem, posted about using product, shared my results. No reason to start bashing anybody for doing it improperly. Just posting to leave some feedback for potential MIB users. Not a stock holder, not a Kool-Aid drinker. Not a mechanic. No dog in the fight. Bad on me for wanting a "magic potion" to save me from an unpleasant task.

I have no idea why folks on both side seem so worked up about another additive.
Posted via Mobile Device
This forum has always been a high testosterone zone...
If you had read the entire thread before posting you would have known what to expect...
Our opinions are just that...our opinions...they are not directed towards you personally, but at a product that has wasted more peoples money than it has saved...Until you've had a few years of dealing with confused customers bringing you equipment that has been doctored up by these magic potions...you will not understand the criticism vented here..