Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 08:47 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Does anyone know of a bottle with a bigger opening than a Gatorade bottle?
Old 12-03-2012, 12:53 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

ive only been caught pissing one time. after that, the guy told me if you ever have to piss, just use the bathroom in my tool shed. (yes he has plumbing in his tool shed, he is LOADED) thank god he wasnt mad, because it is my biggest account. 5 acre $165 weekly mowing. with 5 acres, I thought there is no way he would see me, because i was toward the back near the property line behind a tree, at least 100 yards away from the house, but he caught me somehow.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:00 AM
LawnSite Member

I have spots at certain houses where there is no way they can see me. One is behind a storage building backed up next to a woods. The other is an overgrown field that is literally 6 ft. tall of brush.

The way I figure it if somebody can see my junk from where I pee at, I need to be doing something besides lawn care!
Old 12-08-2012, 09:09 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

doesn't make it any more ok or professional.

how old most of doing lawn care? you can't hold your bladder until you come around a public restroom?

using the bathroom outside is something that should only be done in an emergency situation not matter what. personal or business situation.

my grandmother owns 80 acres of land with no houses on it within site. there is a wooded area on the 80 acres. when I go shooting I use the bathroom before I go shooting and I wait until after I'm done to stop somewhere or I'll drive the 20 min to the closet place in the middle and come back.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:15 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Your are friggin nuts to drive back twenty minutes. There nothing like it out in the middle of the woods standing on a log and letting it go
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 12-08-2012, 11:53 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardguy28 View Post
doesn't make it any more ok or professional.

how old most of doing lawn care? you can't hold your bladder until you come around a public restroom?

using the bathroom outside is something that should only be done in an emergency situation not matter what. personal or business situation.

my grandmother owns 80 acres of land with no houses on it within site. there is a wooded area on the 80 acres. when I go shooting I use the bathroom before I go shooting and I wait until after I'm done to stop somewhere or I'll drive the 20 min to the closet place in the middle and come back.
So you're in the middle of the woods on 80 acres and you'll leave to go take a P? Seriously? I wanna take you backpacking in the wilderness just for fun. Would you pack it out?
Old 12-08-2012, 12:16 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackvbra View Post
ive only been caught pissing one time. after that, the guy told me if you ever have to piss, just use the bathroom in my tool shed. (yes he has plumbing in his tool shed, he is LOADED) thank god he wasnt mad, because it is my biggest account. 5 acre $165 weekly mowing. with 5 acres, I thought there is no way he would see me, because i was toward the back near the property line behind a tree, at least 100 yards away from the house, but he caught me somehow.

LOWBALLER!!!!

Jk
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 12-08-2012, 12:39 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl G View Post
So you're in the middle of the woods on 80 acres and you'll leave to go take a P? Seriously? I wanna take you backpacking in the wilderness just for fun. Would you pack it out?
I probably wouldn't backpack in the first place. I usually don't put myself in situations where I'd have to use the outdoors because there aren't bathrooms around.

yes I seriously leave to use the bathroom when I'm on my grandmothers woods. I've been know to leave a clients property in the middle of a job on a few occasions as well.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:51 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I've never heard of someone with such a bathroom complex
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 12-08-2012, 12:56 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 205mx View Post
I've never heard of someone with such a bathroom complex
Posted via Mobile Device
well now you have. we have toilets for a reason.
Closed Thread