Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 03:27 PM
LawnSite Member

Haha, sweet Jesus - another "Peein' in the bushes" thread.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:36 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

You can usually get old toilets for free. Just find an out of the way spot in the customers yard to put it and disguise it a bit.
Attached Images

Old 12-09-2012, 04:48 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

leave it to darryl to post some pics of his backyard in a peeing in the bushes thread.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:13 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I don't have anything that fancy in my back yard, but I do have several favorite spots. I usually prefer to broadcast for a more even greening of the lawn though.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:25 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm still dwelling on this "80 acres and can't pee" thing.... LOL. Been racking my brain all day to understand this denial of one of man's greatest privileges and freedoms.

If I surveyed 10,000 men and asked them if they would pee outside, ALONE, on an 80 acre farm property, with NO houses within hundreds of yards, I can assure you those 10,000 men would probably say, "Why the hell are you even asking me this??! I go OUT to 80 acre properties so THAT I CAN pee in the great outdoors!"

www.PerfectEarthLandscape.com

Follow my updates and pictures on Facebook and LawnSite
Old 12-10-2012, 04:32 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surferbum21 View Post
so i've done lawn care for 15 years and sometimes your on a jobsite and you nature calls. theres no jumping in the truck and running to gas station in time. So i've always cornered up to a side of house or fence way out of view of anyone seeing. well i have never minded my workers doing this as well. Apparantly my customer saw my guy put the trimmer down and walk to side of house so he followed him. my guy was tucked away peeing in the corner of the fence way down side of house where no one would have ever seen him. My customer was furious and his wife wanted to drop us immediately and not pay for service. I apologized over and over and tried explaining to him that we drink 2 gallons of water each a day and for one can't hold it sometimes and two i'm not stopping every 30 minutes each time a worker needs to pee.

What are ya'lls thoughts? I for one don't see a problem as long as they aren't flashing their weewee for kids or anybody to see. I assured the customer it would not happen again and just told my guys not to do it at that house anymore.
Please educate me a bit on this subject. You have stated that the customer was home and has seen your guy peeing. So far I have it, the bit where Im lost is and I may be a bit slow but if your customer is home and you need to pee why dont you ask to use their toilet.

I get that not all customers are at home but if they are why not ask. I dont think many people will say no.

Please somebody enlighten me.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:35 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I had to quit peeing off my back porch because it was making yellow spots in the grass.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:07 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectEarth View Post
I'm still dwelling on this "80 acres and can't pee" thing.... LOL. Been racking my brain all day to understand this denial of one of man's greatest privileges and freedoms.

If I surveyed 10,000 men and asked them if they would pee outside, ALONE, on an 80 acre farm property, with NO houses within hundreds of yards, I can assure you those 10,000 men would probably say, "Why the hell are you even asking me this??! I go OUT to 80 acre properties so THAT I CAN pee in the great outdoors!"
probably because I don't considering being able to urinate outside mans greatest privileges and freedoms.

come on man, get real......
Old 12-10-2012, 08:18 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardguy28 View Post
probably because I don't considering being able to urinate outside mans greatest privileges and freedoms.

come on man, get real......
Him get real? Driving back when you are alone in 80 acres of woods in irrational,
Illogical, incomprehensible!

Come on man! Get real!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 12-10-2012, 09:31 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Maybe it's the satellites over head watching. Giving him stage freight
Posted via Mobile Device
Closed Thread