Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 12-12-2012, 01:27 PM
LawnSite Member

That's great for you. I'm not convinced. Just because a company decided to take tiny margins doesn't mean they revolutionized the industry. I don't think we'll see them around in five years. They will run into the big boys and get squashed.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:41 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDLLC View Post
The brakes are interesting. The Bad Boy mower is not.
what !!! I Would LOVE to have a http://www.badboymowers.com/view/out...eme-lawn-mower I think Bad Boy in one of the best for the money.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:49 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrodog View Post
Yeah I agree, what a piece of junk this is, I cant believe they actually expect people to pay $11500 for a mower with a cat diesel motor 18 gallon tanks, 9 quart hydro reservoir, 5 guage 1/4 solid steel deck, grammer msg65 seat, 4 rail 11 guage 2x2 frame, pro mag 250 clutch, 15mph, or a 31hp Kawasaki for $7699, or a 26hp kawasaki for $6999 with a 5 guage deck and 5400's. They are definately not gonna be in business long selling this kinda junk to people for so much money, prolly all made in indonesia then shipped to Batesville, Ar to sell. Bunch of crazy Arkansas Rednecks building a lawn mower, run far away....lol. They make them too easy to work on, scares me because I have never had to work on a mower before, why would they make their's "Easy to work on"? My trailer and my mowers I picked up as demoes at the factory.
It may be my eye but the one right look like it could eat the one on the left.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:52 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrodog View Post
Yeah I agree, what a piece of junk this is, I cant believe they actually expect people to pay $11500 for a mower with a cat diesel motor 18 gallon tanks, 9 quart hydro reservoir, 5 guage 1/4 solid steel deck, grammer msg65 seat, 4 rail 11 guage 2x2 frame, pro mag 250 clutch, 15mph, or a 31hp Kawasaki for $7699, or a 26hp kawasaki for $6999 with a 5 guage deck and 5400's. They are definately not gonna be in business long selling this kinda junk to people for so much money, prolly all made in indonesia then shipped to Batesville, Ar to sell. Bunch of crazy Arkansas Rednecks building a lawn mower, run far away....lol. They make them too easy to work on, scares me because I have never had to work on a mower before, why would they make their's "Easy to work on"? My trailer and my mowers I picked up as demoes at the factory.
I was talking to a new dealer he was thinking going with Scag.I say to him you go with Bad Boy I think there a better deal .What would you say?
Old 01-24-2013, 12:00 PM
LawnSite Member

can these be purchased ,, and installed by the owner
Old 01-24-2013, 12:23 PM
LawnSite Member

I just bought a Bad Boy residentail 48" mower yesterday, i have slops in the 20-25degree range,, I would purchase a set of these brakes today if available.. Is this going to be a possibility to buy a kit and owner installed.. it would be a big hit .. trust me ..

Tags
mower safety , zero turn mower brakes , ztr mower brakes