Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2012, 08:29 PM
LawnSite Member

Echo Pb-770t_Georgia State Farmers Market

Hello, I have been visiting this site for about a year now. I have read many great/informative posts. I wish I wasn't making my first post on here with this issue I have....
I had an Echo Pb-770t stolen on 12-13-2012. I was working at the Georgia State Farmers Market in Forest Park Georgia. I bought it in June of this year. It was VERY clean and well cared for.
I was working at seasonal shed 16, selling Christmas trees. I brought it in that morning, cleared the lot of tree debris and placed it on the dock to assist a customer with a tree. We had gotten a busy spurt with customers coming in and when I went to get it, it was gone. I was hoping my coworkers had picked it up and placed it somewhere else. All of them insisted they had not done anything with it and had not seen anything. Some of these coworkers I know, some I don't know...
There were a hand full of other tree companies working in sheds next to us at the time(some of which, had seen me using it). Many of the companies are from around the North Carolina area, Fraser Fir land. It's hard for me to think that a random passer by/customer would have picked it up, it was tucked away somewhat out of site. Who knows...lesson learned. Anyways, I'm doing the usual leg work, checking the Internet and pawnshops around the area, hoping for the best.
Please keep the eyes and ears open for it. Report was taken at the scene.
Reward for the return of the blower!!!
Thank you.

Tags
echo pb770t , ga farm market