Help Wanted- Executive Management Apprentice
North America’s Largest Franchised Lawn Care Company continues their successful growth and now is the perfect time for you to join our Amazing Team. Together with the greatest products, service, and employees in the world, we will continue to be America’s choice when it comes to selecting a Lawn Care Professional. Come to work with your passionate enthusiastic attitude, and you’ll experience the thrill of being a part of a winning team and you’ll be rewarded with many opportunities for personal growth!
As we continue to grow, Weed Man offers various full-time general employment opportunities. We also have an amazing opportunity for those with an entrepreneurial spirit who aspire to business ownership.
We are currently looking for the right candidate to join our team as an Executive Management Apprentice. As a lawn care professional, aspiring for business ownership, you will be immersed in several areas of our business to learn it from the ground up! You will be working closely with our Management team experiencing various modules including Technical, Marketing, Administration, and Management. Upon your successful completion of these training modules, you will be prepared to continue working as a key Manager in our operations, and/or you’ll have built a solid foundation to prepare you for franchise partnership.
As an associate of Weed Man you will enjoy:
• Ability to work independently as part of a team
• Competitive Salary and Bonus Program
• Varying Benefit Packages
• Varying Ownership Incentive Plans
• Industry and Company Training
• Advancement Opportunities
Weed Man is looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals who meet the following:
• Secondary Education is preferred
• Valid Driver’s License
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Professional Appearance
• Leadership skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Advanced problem solving skills and proven time management
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to work in a results-oriented environment
• Willing to become certified to apply pesticides
• Previous sales or industry experience is an asset but is not required
Currently seeking applicants for the Chicago Area
Submit cover letter telling us why you would be a great candidate for this apprentice program along with your resume via email to Brandon.email@example.com
For more information visit www.weedmanusa.com call our office at 847-459-9333.