Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-04-2013, 04:47 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, well you could go through all of the pictures I've ever taken of my work and not find one of me working in them either...because I'm the one operating the camera, lol. Actually I do have one with me on a job but I wasn't working, just on the job site.

Well, time for this adult to climb out of the play pen, lol. Have fun, please be careful, use proper safety equipment at all times and don't do anything stupid guys.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:31 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by a clear difference lawn View Post
Well I guess I stand corrected - I did not realize that you lived in a town were the laws don't apply to you and you can do what you want. Business insurance is different than car insurance. You will still have to wait till your eighteen. I was by the scag dealer in town today and asked if he would let a 13 year old demo a ztr and he started laughing so hard his face turned red. Must be real nice dealers in your town. I would put a chute blocker on that deere because if something flies out and you injure someone - there could be criminal consequences beyong the hundreds of thousands in civil expenses. One more thing. I went through your entire thread and saw lots of pictures - but none of you actually working. As a matter of fact - I was shocked at how clean your gloves, shirt, and vest were - almost as though they were not being used at all. If you were to put up a video of you on that deere at a commercial account that would really shut me up!

1) There are rules and we abide to them, but there are no rules about where people can drive LAWN TRACTOR I only drive on side streets, which all have little to no traffic. And, my setup looks like something D.O.T would drive, so im deffinately visible.

No chute blocker needed, i bag everything unless its a big, or open feild or yard, with nothing to hit. I also walk each yard right after i trim, to pick up any debris before i mow, to reduce the chance of possibly catching something.

You are in florida, not ohio. you dont know my dealers, how is it fair for you to say how they treat me, and how one of them is a personal friend that my father dealt with when he raced formula 1??? you dont know who my dealers are. for you to make this statement is rediculous and foolish on your part.

None of me working, i can understand your "concern" well, since, like i have stated, i work solo, its kinda hard for me to take a picture of me working, when im, well, working and even with a crew of people, im usually working hard, quick, and under stress of some sort. The last thing on my mind is taking pictures for an internet fourm. But, i will get better at this next season, and will take lots of pics, no worries.

My clothes?? well, ever hear of a washing machine?? lol. my grandparents own a dry cleaner, so i send alot of my work clothes there when they get filthy. with the steam cleaning equipment, they can remove that stuff alot easier than bleach can, and it wont damage the reflective vest. i bought the gloves that day, when i went to my dealer to pick up the Kombi system that i bought after i demoed it

Ill make afew videos on the spring, no problem

any other questions??? lol

14 Years old
Old 01-04-2013, 05:51 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Asturi...90558897688716

14 Years old
Old 01-04-2013, 05:51 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

You dry clean your work clothes???
Grasshopper 41
Toro Timemaster 30
Stihl handhelds
5 x 8 landscape trailer w/rack
SOLO OPERATION
84 accounts cutting grass and loving it!
Old 01-04-2013, 06:09 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS-LAWNSERVICE View Post
most of my equipment is 13-16 years old, can't wait to upgrade it
hahaha.shows what good maintenance does!

14 Years old
Old 01-04-2013, 06:11 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseysmowing View Post
Well since this thread is already hijacked. You mow almost 8 acres with a 48 inch WB?? How long does that take? I could care less about all the other BS on this thread. Your work is very good and you are young. I would beg your parents to get the lic and insurance because stuff happens. Also check with your area on working laws to be on the safe side. Keep up the good work and be safe.
4 hours to cut it (approximately). you do not need a license to cut grass, or simply trim a tree.

14 Years old
Old 01-04-2013, 06:12 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

a word of advice exmarkboy13......

don't try too hard to impress or prove yourself on a forum full of people you will most likely never meet in person. not accusing you of anything just don't waste time trying to prove yourself on here.

spend your efforts on the good business you already have going and worry about impressing yourself and your clients. those are the only 2 that really count. who cares what anyone on here says.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:13 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by a clear difference lawn View Post
You dry clean your work clothes???
well, when your grandparents own a dry cleaner, its easier for my mom to go there, and use their steam cleaning equipment to get black and brown dye from mulch out of the shirts, pants, and vests with damage. not to mention grease or oil/gas/deisel

14 Years old
Old 01-04-2013, 06:14 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardguy28 View Post
a word of advice exmarkboy13......

don't try too hard to impress or prove yourself on a forum full of people you will most likely never meet in person. not accusing you of anything just don't waste time trying to prove yourself on here.

spend your efforts on the good business you already have going and worry about impressing yourself and your clients. those are the only 2 that really count. who cares what anyone on here says.
im not, im just posting pics like anyone else would and does. When people ask questions, get an awnser, and continue to ask in a certain manner, i awnser them fully. how am i trying to impress????

14 Years old
Old 01-05-2013, 12:37 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmarkboy13 View Post
im not, im just posting pics like anyone else would and does. When people ask questions, get an awnser, and continue to ask in a certain manner, i awnser them fully. how am i trying to impress????
didn't say you were......

just giving you some advice for the future.