Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2013, 09:35 PM
Sponsor

Thanks for the kind words above!

There are certainly pro's and con's to any of the business software systems available for field service companies. My suggestion would be to figure out the exact features you need to make your business successful.

While we think the more modern and effective approach to software is to keep things simple and to focus on usability, we also focus heavily on flexibility and robust features — these principles are almost *more* important the larger and more complex the organization. We have happy customers of many shapes and sizes, from sole operators doing less than $50k in revenue, to companies of 25 employees doing in excess of 5 million. We have customers who generously credit Jobber with being the reason they were able to grow their companies as quickly as they have, or at all. We have customers who have come to us from almost every other system, but especially, from the land of pen-and-paper.

In the end the right software is an important business decision that you can only make with the information available to you; sometimes option A will be the right choice, and other times option B will be. Jobber is modern software with a modern approach, and we're making waves for it. We do what we can to make it as easy as possible for you to learn about us and give us a try, so that you can make the right decision for your business, and we're constantly iterating and improving our product, the way a good company should.

If anyone has any questions at all or needs additional information please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at info@getjobber.com, or with me personally at jeff@getjobber.com.

I hope this was helpful!

Cheers,
Jeff LeHoux

Watch our 14 minute Quick Tour Video

Have feedback for Jobber? Email or call me direct at 587-400-9852.

www.getjobber.com | landen@getjobber.com | 1-888-721-1115 Ext 114
Twitter: @GetJobber | Jobber on Facebook