Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-08-2013, 04:31 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duekster View Post
@ Jobber do you have a thread singing praises. I should search cause I am looking
Hi Duekster, here is a review thread someone posted back in November. As close to free praises on a mountain top as I can get. http://www.lawnsite.com/images/smili...smiley-033.gif

As always, feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jeff
jeff@getjobber.com

Watch our 14 minute Quick Tour Video

Have feedback for Jobber? Email or call me direct at 587-400-9852.

www.getjobber.com | landen@getjobber.com | 1-888-721-1115 Ext 114
Twitter: @GetJobber | Jobber on Facebook

Old 01-09-2013, 01:30 AM
LawnSite Member

So I finally sucked it up and purchased SAP this afternoon. 4 Hours later I'm praying I'm setting this thing up right for scheduling. Question for those whose clients are locked into a fixed rate contract. How do I set this thing up to automatically invoice them the same amount each month?? I have my contracts setup where we only make an apparenance once a month during Jan/Feb, then back to normal schedule in March. If I use the contract feature, will SAP just simply invoice that amount each month?? If not, what do I need to do to make it do what I want??

In the past I've just been using memorized transactions in QB and just invoicing them once a month.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:17 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLS_Birmingham View Post
So I finally sucked it up and purchased SAP this afternoon. 4 Hours later I'm praying I'm setting this thing up right for scheduling. Question for those whose clients are locked into a fixed rate contract. How do I set this thing up to automatically invoice them the same amount each month?? I have my contracts setup where we only make an apparenance once a month during Jan/Feb, then back to normal schedule in March. If I use the contract feature, will SAP just simply invoice that amount each month?? If not, what do I need to do to make it do what I want??

In the past I've just been using memorized transactions in QB and just invoicing them once a month.
Go to your "client list" and select your client. To the right side of the screen under the "balance box" is a contract button. Click it and it will set up a contract. You enter all your specifics of your contract then to the bottom of the page is the "payment details" section. There you can put whatever you want billed monthly. If it is the same enter the amount in the First month and click "auto fill".

I have spent the last few days of spare time getting my company set up. Tomorrow is inventory and schedule day!
Old 01-09-2013, 07:44 AM
LawnSite Member

the one thing i recommend you do is call them and set up a training date and time. they will show you via remote connection on your computer how to do everything. for us it took about 5 times. each time is about an hour.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:10 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzys555 View Post
the one thing i recommend you do is call them and set up a training date and time. they will show you via remote connection on your computer how to do everything. for us it took about 5 times. each time is about an hour.
Yeah I've got one scheduled for noon today actually. I'm just trying to get as much done by myself as I can so I know what questions to ask.

How satisfied are you now that you've got it all setup??
Old 01-09-2013, 12:12 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avernon0112 View Post
Go to your "client list" and select your client. To the right side of the screen under the "balance box" is a contract button. Click it and it will set up a contract. You enter all your specifics of your contract then to the bottom of the page is the "payment details" section. There you can put whatever you want billed monthly. If it is the same enter the amount in the First month and click "auto fill".

I have spent the last few days of spare time getting my company set up. Tomorrow is inventory and schedule day!
Thank you sir. Good luck on it
Old 01-09-2013, 05:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

WOW! The previous page on this thread has several people that might drop SAP. I am planning on signing up any day now but this is making me think again about what I am doing.

Are the issues you guys are having serious? And they are not returning phone calls either?

Not what I really wanted to hear right when i am about to take the leap!!
Old 01-09-2013, 05:27 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I just signed up today as well, called groundskeeper to see if they are ever gonna upgrade to an internet based company and they said 2-3 years, little nervous about the change had groundskeeper for 6 years.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-09-2013, 06:43 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Funny some people want internet based programs while some want desk top programs.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:47 PM
LawnSite Member

no the issues are not major just annoying. i am consider switching for something that has a marketing portion. SAP has absolutely no marketing to customers or prospects. emails, or direct mail.