Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 01-09-2013, 02:27 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Well long story short I had a Predator Pro stolen from me back in october and was just going to buy another one since the bobcats have worked really well for me. That was until I saw the threads on the kubota and massey diesel machines. I was about to buy a kubota and then after calling a dealer he called me back and wanted more details of what I would be doing with it and how many. I told him what I do which is city parks schools etc. and I need one machine to replace the machine that was stolen but I have two I am going to rotate out and replace with new during the year and two more next year that will be due to rotate out. So he said give me a day to see what I can do before I pull the trigger on a kubota. So I did and I was very happy with that decision. He gave me a multiple unit price for one machine with the agreement that I was not committed to more than one machine. I did tell him that if it works like I hope it will that I will be after more of them. So for those wanting to know how many greenbacks. I got a ZT29 with a standard 72" mower deck for less than a 72" predator pro was going to cost me. It was $5000 less than a kubota.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:15 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WREBELMACHINE View Post
Well long story short I had a Predator Pro stolen from me back in october and was just going to buy another one since the bobcats have worked really well for me. That was until I saw the threads on the kubota and massey diesel machines. I was about to buy a kubota and then after calling a dealer he called me back and wanted more details of what I would be doing with it and how many. I told him what I do which is city parks schools etc. and I need one machine to replace the machine that was stolen but I have two I am going to rotate out and replace with new during the year and two more next year that will be due to rotate out. So he said give me a day to see what I can do before I pull the trigger on a kubota. So I did and I was very happy with that decision. He gave me a multiple unit price for one machine with the agreement that I was not committed to more than one machine. I did tell him that if it works like I hope it will that I will be after more of them. So for those wanting to know how many greenbacks. I got a ZT29 with a standard 72" mower deck for less than a 72" predator pro was going to cost me. It was $5000 less than a kubota.
Well what are you waiting for post some pics..
Old 01-09-2013, 06:12 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaver View Post
Well what are you waiting for post some pics..
What he said.......................
Old 01-09-2013, 06:30 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Well you will have to wait. I do not pick it up until march. I promise I will get pics of it and I will post some mowing pics of it.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:39 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

When do you get it? And can I come over and check it out?
Old 03-13-2013, 08:20 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Bring the Dr Pepper and I will supply the burgers and will check it out. I am picking it up on the 23rd of this month.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:10 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Wrebel,

Have you started using your Massey Ferguson ZTR yet? If so, how is it doing so far?