Lawn Care Technician - Greenwich, CT area
Town & Country Landscape Management, LLC continues their successful growth and now is the perfect time for you to join our amazing Team. Come to work with your passionate enthusiastic attitude, and you’ll experience the thrill of being a part of a winning team and you’ll be rewarded with many opportunities for personal growth!
As we continue to grow, Town & Country Landscape Management, LLC is offering a full-time employment opportunity. We are currently looking for our next great Lawn Care Service Technician to join our successful team. As a lawn care professional, you will be responsible to service customer lawns in your route as you apply fertilizer, treat weeds, and perform other professional applications while ensuring amazing customer service. You may also be responsible for accurately measuring lawns, providing quotes and / or lawn analysis, and making field sales.
As an associate of Town & Country Landscape Management, LLC you will enjoy:
• Ability to work independently as part of a team
• Competitive Salary and Bonus Program
• Industry and Company Training
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide basic lawn and plant health care services such as but not limited to: fertilizer, weed control, insect control, core aeration, over seeding, tick sprays, etc.
• Analyze and provide accurate recommendations to improve the quality of a customer’s lawn and/or plant material
• Complete all paperwork properly and in a timely manner
• Provide exceptional customer service to existing and potential customers
• Maintain the cleanliness of the assigned truck and equipment
• Maintain a professional personal appearance
• Provide assistance in equipment repairs
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required to meet the goals of the department
• Complete daily and weekly reports
• Snow plowing
Hours of Operation:
Position will be available March 1, 2013. Monday – Friday. Typical hours are 8:00AM to 4:30PM. Hours are subject to change
Town & Country Landscape Management, LLC is looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals who meet the following:
• Valid Drivers License
• Professional Appearance
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Advanced problem solving skills and proven time management
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to work in a results-oriented environment
• Willing to become certified to apply pesticides
• Ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds (8) hours per day
• Able and willing to work in various weather conditions (8) hours per day
• Previous experience in lawn care or related field
Email resumes to Kevin@towncountrylandscape.com or reply by PM.