Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #141  
Old 01-23-2013, 12:14 PM
cooperthumb cooperthumb is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 46
Ive watched a few of the SAP videos and it doea seem like a
learning curve as posted earlier. I have used several softwares over the years and currently use Real Green Systems Which is awesome. Anyway
when we purchased it I Sent my office manager up to their headquarters in Mich. for a week she took one of our labtops and they spent a week training her. Best Thing that could have happened. She came back and it was the most seamless transition Ive had. Ive had 5 softwares
yeah i know I also have to have the newest cell phone too.
But looking at the videos I can see alot working but nothing beats someone showing you who does it.
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 01-23-2013, 12:21 PM
willretire@40's Avatar
willretire@40 willretire@40 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: VA
Posts: 1,380
now has an option to send a text message on the client screen.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 01-23-2013, 09:38 PM
seabee24 seabee24 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by willretire@40 View Post
now has an option to send a text message on the client screen.
Posted via Mobile Device
Are you saying I can text my customer or my employee?
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 01-23-2013, 10:43 PM
DrFastFix DrFastFix is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1
Online Scheduling?

I just signed up for SA a couple weeks ago and have a couple questions. Does SA have an option where customers can sign up for service online? I would like for them to be able to sign up and it integrate into the scheduling system. Also, does the QB connect work with QB online? I cannot figure out how to get that to work and when I tried to setup it downloaded to my computer, making me think it only works with the desktop version.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 01-23-2013, 11:02 PM
seabee24 seabee24 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFastFix View Post
I just signed up for SA a couple weeks ago and have a couple questions. Does SA have an option where customers can sign up for service online? I would like for them to be able to sign up and it integrate into the scheduling system. Also, does the QB connect work with QB online? I cannot figure out how to get that to work and when I tried to setup it downloaded to my computer, making me think it only works with the desktop version.

Thanks!
No qb online, only desktop. I complained 3 years ago.

Leads can put in their information. That's it, you still have to send the estimate and scd the work
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 01-23-2013, 11:12 PM
maelawncare's Avatar
maelawncare maelawncare is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Rolla, Missouri
Posts: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFastFix View Post
I just signed up for SA a couple weeks ago and have a couple questions. Does SA have an option where customers can sign up for service online? I would like for them to be able to sign up and it integrate into the scheduling system. Also, does the QB connect work with QB online? I cannot figure out how to get that to work and when I tried to setup it downloaded to my computer, making me think it only works with the desktop version.

Thanks!
As far as I know does not work with the online version of QB
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 01-25-2013, 03:54 AM
CLS_Birmingham's Avatar
CLS_Birmingham CLS_Birmingham is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 128
What rates are you currently getting with Blue Pay? I'm going to setup merchant services next week and I'm curious how the rates compare. Any monthly fees?? I'm liking how SAP intergrates with Blue Pay, but I want to make sure thats my best choice for merchant services.
__________________
CLS Inc,. Landscape & Maintenance
www.clsbirmingham.com
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 01-25-2013, 10:08 AM
McFarland_Lawn_Care's Avatar
McFarland_Lawn_Care McFarland_Lawn_Care is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sedgwick, Maine
Posts: 1,126
@CLS....I just called them 2 days ago. Basically there is a $15/month charge period. You pay 2.3% + .20 per transaction. IF any month you fees are LESS than $15 then they charge you the difference. SO basically they need to get $30/month min to make the account worth while, you know? Depends on how much use you expect, but it doesn't take much to get to $15 in the fees in one month. I have decided to go with them and working on getting the client login on the website. I was paying 2.9% + .30 through Paypal I think... Good Luck!

Jason
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 01-25-2013, 10:09 AM
krzys555 krzys555 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLS_Birmingham View Post
What rates are you currently getting with Blue Pay? I'm going to setup merchant services next week and I'm curious how the rates compare. Any monthly fees?? I'm liking how SAP intergrates with Blue Pay, but I want to make sure thats my best choice for merchant services.
i went to bank of america.
mention you will be using authorize.net for processing.
i got the following.
no set up fee
1.99% + .30
no monthly fees for invoices or authorize.net
no monthly minimum for processing fees
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 01-25-2013, 10:14 AM
krzys555 krzys555 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by McFarland_Lawn_Care View Post
@CLS....I just called them 2 days ago. Basically there is a $15/month charge period. You pay 2.3% + .20 per transaction. IF any month you fees are LESS than $15 then they charge you the difference. SO basically they need to get $30/month min to make the account worth while, you know? Depends on how much use you expect, but it doesn't take much to get to $15 in the fees in one month. I have decided to go with them and working on getting the client login on the website. I was paying 2.9% + .30 through Paypal I think... Good Luck!

Jason
shop around.
they are suppose to match anyones rates. you could get 1.99%
they will have to match it.
it does make a little difference
i did hear they have good service.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:07 PM.

Page generated in 0.09030 seconds with 10 queries