Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #191  
Old 01-24-2013, 08:38 PM
crazyflyboy30 crazyflyboy30 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Alabama
Posts: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox gsl View Post
So after 190 post to find you the biggest blower ever, you can't buy it because your wife won't let you. That's funny!!
She think's the 4 blower I have now are more than I need now but I know they are all small blower .I have parking lots lined up that I can't do with what got now.
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 01-24-2013, 08:58 PM
weaver weaver is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox gsl View Post
So after 190 post to find you the biggest blower ever, you can't buy it because your wife won't let you. That's funny!!
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 01-24-2013, 09:36 PM
knox gsl's Avatar
knox gsl knox gsl is online now
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: knoxville, tn
Posts: 3,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyflyboy30 View Post
She think's the 4 blower I have now are more than I need now but I know they are all small blower .I have parking lots lined up that I can't do with what got now.
I'm not sure how you guys run your business but my wife who yes I respect doesn't make business choices for me. We do talk about what direction it should go in but not a $600 purchase. She wouldn't even know the difference if I never told her. What she needs to know is that I will be depositing money into the personal checking account at the first of the month.
__________________
I've never been skydiving, but I have zoomed-in on Google Earth really fast.
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 01-24-2013, 10:43 PM
Ridin' Green Ridin' Green is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox gsl View Post
I'm not sure how you guys run your business but my wife who yes I respect doesn't make business choices for me. We do talk about what direction it should go in but not a $600 purchase. She wouldn't even know the difference if I never told her. What she needs to know is that I will be depositing money into the personal checking account at the first of the month.
Exactly right!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl G
I can also tell by looking back to see how they're hanging and often reach back and feel them to see how firm they are.
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 01-24-2013, 11:08 PM
crazyflyboy30 crazyflyboy30 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Alabama
Posts: 361
I know I am a bad boy with $20,000+ in big rc airplane, 2 camaro's ,lincoln ls sport package,600 grizzly got new,and I spent over $11,000 last year on new 6x12 enclosed trailer with ramp door,MZ6128ZT,LGT2654 and lot more .She said I was over budget .(funny) I was at Walmart looking .She call said what are you doing .I said at Walmart ,She said what are you buying I know you got money Quit spinning it!!!
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 01-24-2013, 11:12 PM
weaver weaver is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyflyboy30 View Post
I know I am a bad boy with $20,000+ in big rc airplane, 2 camaro's ,lincoln ls sport package,600 grizzly got new,and I spent over $11,000 last year on new 6x12 enclosed trailer with ramp door,MZ6128ZT,LGT2654 and lot more .She said I was over budget .(funny) I was at Walmart looking .She call said what are you doing .I said at Walmart ,She said what are you buying I know you got money Quit spinning it!!!
I don't think Walmart sells that Husqvarna...

Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 01-24-2013, 11:31 PM
crazyflyboy30 crazyflyboy30 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Alabama
Posts: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaver View Post
I don't think Walmart sells that Husqvarna...

I like the way you think.But they do some good flat screen TV's and best deal on CASTROL EDGE Titanium oil but no't 2 stroke and who has the best oil now amsoil? That is what I been useing for a long time.
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 01-25-2013, 02:22 AM
cpllawncare's Avatar
cpllawncare cpllawncare is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 2,657
Dude you've got some issue's! not only can't you spell, you can't even stand up to your wife, you might want to spend some of that money on a marriage counsler, seriously!
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 01-25-2013, 03:20 AM
Ridin' Green Ridin' Green is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpllawncare View Post
Dude you've got some issue's! not only can't you spell, you can't even stand up to your wife, you might want to spend some of that money on a marriage counsler, seriously!
Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl G
I can also tell by looking back to see how they're hanging and often reach back and feel them to see how firm they are.
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 01-25-2013, 07:22 AM
Richard Martin's Avatar
Richard Martin Richard Martin is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Greenville, NC
Posts: 14,584
Honestly, I still want to know when he's going to start high school. This guy is full of it and you guys keep eating it up.
__________________
Serving Greenville, Winterville and Ayden NC



Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:27 PM.

Page generated in 0.08827 seconds with 10 queries