Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 01-26-2013, 01:35 PM
LawnSite Member

Simple Effective Lawn Mowing Contract..

Hello All!

I've been lurking on this site for a while and finally decided to register. I've found this place to be a helpful resource, finding out how different people do things, if not just to find that other people are dealing with the same ****.

After wishing I got paid sooner all last summer, and having success with using contracts this year for snow plowing, I've decided to initiate using a contract or service agreement.

I wanted to see if any of you folks had good lawn mowing contracts you wouldn't mind sharing. I'm looking for something I can easily modify for my purposes. I'm just looking for something that outlines my services, terms of payment, keeps me safe from hitting sprinkler heads, etc.

More than likely I'll be taking bits and pieces from different contracts but I've yet to find many that I think are suitable. I've tried the search also..

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks Guys!
Old 01-28-2013, 06:55 PM
LawnSite Member

No one has a decent contract they'd like to share?

I guess I should ad some more details. I'm looking for something that will work for residential/commercial. The general legal, liability, and insurance stuff is more what I'm looking for as I already have a good handle on the parts where I outline what i "DO" do, as well pricing and payment terms, cancellation etc.

I want it to be a simple mowing service agreement with options and specifications for trimming and pruning, clean ups, edging (which i charge extra for, and mulch. I stay away from fertilizing for now. Other than that nothing out of the ordinary. I do hardscaping drainage and trees also but thats another contract..

This probably hasn't gotten much attention because I'm sure the subject has been beaten to death, but I haven't been able to find any GOOD lawn contracts or service agreements online. Thanks Guys!
Old 01-31-2013, 03:34 PM
LawnSite Member

Yes i would be interested in seeing one as well, formulating a contract is difficult. I would like to see one already written so I would be able to take key words and pointers from it
Old 01-31-2013, 03:43 PM
LawnSite Member

Hello, I went to google and typed lawn service agreement and this is what came up. Hope this gives you an idea as to what to include in your service agreement.

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/write...ice-12819.html

http://www.wearewebmasters.com/DESS/...eAgreement.pdf

http://www.creeksidelawncare.com/dow...ract_basic.pdf

Property Grounds Maintenance
Old 02-01-2013, 02:59 AM
LawnSite Member

Thank you man, very helpful with those contract examples.

I was also wondering if anyone else on here has examplez, the more the merrier!
Posted via Mobile Device